Kiri Spills To The Whole School About Kirishima And Bakugo!!!

A/N: HAI GUYSSSS! LOOK WHAT'S BACK?!?!??! The hiatus is over now and I'll be back to updating once every Thursday UWU Enjoy the chapter~~~~

_______________________________________________________________________________

Bakugo grumbled and pushed past Kiri and stood in front of her, which kinda offended her to be honest. Like what? She was there first!

"Move it e-" Kiri slapped a hand over Bakugo mouth as he glared back at her screaming. Kiri just smiled as everyone stared at her like she was the crazy one that was being restrained.

"Sorry! He has problems do you guys wanna hear them?" Kiri chirped with a smile. Bakugo suddenly stopped flailing around and screaming at her and instead gave a different kind of glare. Kiri tilted her head and looked at Bakugo.

"Do you?" Bakugo slapped her arm away and clicked his tongue before walking away.

"Y-yo wait up Bakubro!" Kirishima shouted running after him. Kaminari, Sero, and Mina followed him close behind, Kaminari glancing at Kiri as he ran past her.

"So you here to scout out the competition right?" Kiri asked when they were gone. No one said anything until a boy with purple hair stepped up. Kiri blinked a few times. Even though she thought her eye bags were bad they weren't THAT bad!

"You're right for the most part. I came here to see what the big deal was about your class, but I can tell there's stuck up people like that guy in every class."

"So what's your name?" Kiri asked with a smile.

"Shinsou. Even though you don't seem like you belong here let me give you some advice. Everyone is here to see the class that survived a fight with villains and what the big fuss is about. And we're already thinking of plans to take you all down."

"Oh wow, I'd totally trade a minimum of two people in my class for you." Kiri said shocked but not as shocked as Shinsou looked.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh gosh where do I start? Okay so before everyone was yeeted off into battle two people who I'm not going to name, because that'd just be annoying for them to bother me about everything I'm gonna say, decided to embarrass the hell out of me. They really thought that they were so strong that they could take down a villain but instead guess what happened? They couldn't do ANY damage to him, got everyone separated, and got in the way of a pro hero! Do you know how embarrassing it is to have classmates like that?" Kiri ranted and already reliving the embarrassment. Everyone stared at her shocked. Did she really bad mouth two classmates? And call them embarrassing?! Some of the other students felt some strong second-hand embarrassment and looked away.

"Did they really?" Shinsou scoffed out. Not that he didn't believe her type of scoff, but a "I can't believe the two would do something so stupid" type of scoff towards Kirishima and Bakugo. Kiri nodded sadly when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She spun around to see Momo and Todoroki.

"Let's go." Todoroki said flatly. Kiri smiled and nodded.

"Oh, but can we take Shinsou too?" Shinsou's eyes widened.

"What?"

_________________________________________

A/N: OH SNAPPPPPPP KIRI IS OUT HERE TALKING SHIT ABOUT THEMMMMMM I can't believe this. Who would've known that the most dangerous person in Class 1-A so far would be the VSCO girl who skskskksk'ed her way in the class and dropped her hydro flask? UMU Could never be me. Anywaysssss vote, comment, add, share, and follow for lunch shenanigans!!! Bye~~~~~~