Kiri Reunites With Her Bestie!!!!!!

Aizawa looked at Kiri shook.

"Wha- how did you get all this information-"

"Oh the flaking crispy dude Shigaraki told me. I dunno why cus that not smart at all telling some rando your plans and everything but if he's fine with it it's Gucci I guess. It's his pets his rules." Kiri said with a shrug. Even though Aizawa didn't know what the hell that last sentence was he could always ask later.

"So he's finally here." Shigaraki whispered out. He pointed at All Might and Kiri covered her mouth. That was totally super duper rude!!!!!! At that moment she knew that Shigaraki had to take some kind of lessons on respect. Like yeah you hate the man and wanna kill him but still?? Don't be the bitch who kills someone and act like a bitch still. That would NOT be cash money at all.

"Shigaraki DON'T point at others." Kurogiri said. Shigaraki rolled his eyes even though no one could really see it behind the hand on his face.

"What should I do Aizawa-sensei?" Kiri asked looking back and forth at All Might and Shigaraki who were both just standing there for some reason. Kiri watched a lot of shounen and she knew that this was NOT happening in front of her right now. This wasn't some sorta anime she'd binge in a week!!!! This was real life and she just couldn't believe things were going down in this way.

Just then All Might booshed over and kicked Shigaraki in the stomach. Kiri slapped her hand over her mouth. That had to hurt so much......

"Kiri go to the mountain zone and help them. If you finish there take anyone who's hurt and bring them to the front entrance. I'll go to the rest." Aizawa said. Kiri nodded and ran off.

When she finally reached the mountain zone she peeped up from behind the cliff and watched as Denki kept shooting off electricity. As expected of a Kiri, she pulled out a small blow dart that she kept in the inside of her jacket. The blow dart was dipped in the same drug that Kiri used on Todoroki during their first class with All Might and Kiri had to say, she made something amazing!

Taking careful aim at the dude closest to her, Kiri took a deep breath BEFORE she put her mouth on the blow dart. She waited until he stopped talking before she blew it at him, and it hit right smack dab in his neck. Kiri scrambled up and ran over to Momo.

"Are you okay?" Kiri asked. Momo nodded and then noticed the blood flowing down Kiri's arm and gasped. She made some bandages and started wrapping Kiri up.

"Awwwwwww! Thanks so much Momo!" Kiri said with a closed eye smile. Momo nodded with a small smile while Jirou just watched in confusion. This was Momo right? Sweet, elegant, smart, Momo? Talking to Kiri? Weird, VSCO, whatever that was, girl, loud, Kiri?

Now that was just straight up weird.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Gosh Jirou don't judge their friendship UMU They're besties already UWU And Kaminari is a friend, he's getting up there too though don't worry all you Kaminari fans! Also Todoroki is like a good acquaintence? Kinda like that since he's chill with Kiri after she drugged him out. But anywayssssssss make sure to vote, comment, add, share, and follow!!!!!! Bye~~~~~~~~