Everyones Reaction to the Burts Bees Knife UWU

Shouji jumped back cus of course he don't wanna get cushed the fuck up, like what the hell is that?! It's also not like he knew what the side effects would be since even medicine be having 100 side effects like death and cancer and memory loss shit when what it helps is allergies like the fuck?

Kiri patted Todoroki's head and handcuffed him and ran at Shouji who jumped over her and ran.

"Sorry about this Todoroki-San!" He shouted and Kiri followed hot on his trailzzzzz. After a bit Kiri groaned.

"Ugh!!! This is taking wayyyyy too long! Shouji just fight me!" Kiri whined. Before Shouji could say anything he saw a burts bee's fly past his face and at first he thought it was fine if it hit him until he saw that shit just IN in the wall. That's when he knew they were knives or at least sharp as fuck.

"What the?!" Shouji shouted as he skidded to a stop. He knew he couldn't run away from her since she was right behind him like a stalker so he pulled out the burts bee's knife from the wall instead and faced Kiri who was smiling.

Everyone else in the room watching was scared as fuck.

"Wasn't she... wasn't she spinning those around before she started?" Ochaco whispered.

"Didn't she drop it on Iida's foot...?" Midoriya asked and everyone looked over to Iida who was standing stone still.

"That's scary...." Hagakure whispered while looking away.

"Yeah, could you have thought what would've happened if it just snapped out? The blade?" Mineta said watching Kiri attack Shouji while creeping away from the screens. No one said a word and everyone slowly turned away from Iida even Toshinori.

"Ahem! Well it seems like I have to talk to Aizawa-San about her carrying that knife with her." He said coughing into his fist.

Back with Kiri and Shouji he was kinda scared at how she was acting.

"Awwww come on big guy! Why're you so scared of lil innocent me?~" Kiri asked hella fucking creepy as she walked over like some kinda love struck Yandere from an anime. This time Shouji decided to attack Kiri because hey, if you can't run from the Yandere might as well defeat them right????? Or well, maybe that'll make them like you even more but still, they'll have to back off since now you're the alpha right?

.... hopefully....

"Kiri stand back!" Shouji shouted while looking around trying to find a way around her or at least away from her.

"AW Shouji don't worry about your surroundings, you have more important things to worry about. Like... me." Kiri said with a closed eye smile. With that she ran at him with another god damn Burts Bee's chapstick and they both fought each other.

After hella swiping and stabbing at Shouji with a Yandere smile they both jumped back. All of a sudden Shouji jumped and tackled Kiri to the ground and pinned her down.

All Kiri did was laugh like a maniac.

_________________________________________

A/N: OAO WHY SHE BE LAUGHING?????????? And Kiri damn who would've known that you'd be craycray UMU And it's not even in VSCO girl crazy too..... ALL MY TEACHERS AS ASSHOLES CUZ IM JUSY DROWNING IN WORK AND THEYRE ALWAYS LIKE "this is easy. You don't know how hard it is to be a teacher because I have to grade 100000000 of these and you only have to do it once" like bitch what the fuck? You teach this shit and have a goddamn answer key to the entire thing and I don't know Jack shit of this and need to do work for all my other classes so shut the hell up. Huuuuu anyways that's my mini rant for this week TMT I might not upload next week cus hOmEwOrK and sHitTy tEAchErS UMU HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING BETTER LUCK THAN ME TTMTT Anyways make sure to vote, comment, follow, add, and share!!!!!!! Bye for now!!!!!!!!!