Heels Were Stolen And Everyone Is Okay!

Jirou kind of noticed their... friendship before but she didn't really think much of it or that they were actually friends. But she could see the amount of worry that Momo had in her eyes.. Yeah, Momo would look worried if any of their classmates got hurt, even Mineta, but this kind of worry that Jirou was seeing had another layer to it that only friends had.

"I could use a little help here!" Kaminari shouted back at them. That when he noticed Kiri being bandaged.

"Oh! Hey Kiri!" Kaminari shouted back, dodging a hit.

"Hi Kaminari! Hold up a second Momo's basically done!" Kiri shouted back with a smile like she wasn't fighting villains. After Momo finished bandaging Kiri's arm Kiri thanked her and skipped into battle.

"What're you doing? This isn't some kind of game you know?!?!??!!!" The villain shouted at her, a bit confused and panicked because who the fuck skips into battle?

"I know~" Kiri sang with a smile. She skipped up to him and he took a step back confused as fuck. She kept skipping towards him before she skipped past him. She stopped and looked at him behind her and clapped her hands. Blood gushed from his Achilles heel and he feel, everyone staring at both him and Kiri.

"And I oop- sksksksk!" Kiri laughed, covering her mouth making everyone pale. What the holy hell happened? This was NOT on the menu, no one expected it, it's not even anybody's birthday, and this wouldn't even be funny or good for anyone except for the heroes. But even Momo, Denki, and Jirou could say for sure that it was kinda fucked up for Kiri to laugh after doing that. Before they could say anything they heard gunshots and the other villains fell down.

"Snipe...!" Momo said realizing what happened. After that everyone else got rescued and each of them were questioned. When everyone was about to leave Aizawa stopped Kiri (A/N: Remember, Iida got back early with the teachers and that would mean All Might got there earlier too. ANDDDDDD Kiri had to get to the Mountain Zone where Momo was so that also took time which is why he's fine UWU).

"Tsujo stay back, we have some extra questions for you." Kiri nodded and waved bye to everyone who left, walking up to Aizawa and a police officer.

"You said that the villain told you his plan?" The officer asked.

"Yup! He just said everything and I don't even know why. Like, isn't that supposed to be some kind of big secret that decently smart villains keep hidden? I mean maybe it's his thing and he wants attention or thought it would make me scared, but yeah no, it's wasn't all that crazy or scary, no cap."

"What do you mean?"

"Obviously what I just said! What villain WOULDN'T want to kill All Might???? He's literally the only person that villains are scared of because they know that he could just punch their brains out from a mile away."

"What about other heroes, like Endeavor?"

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Uh, Kiri really just went at it huh? She basically said "imma take your ankles YEET!" but in a different font. Also she's there speaking the truth. Yeah villains are scared of All Might and wouldn't want to get into a fight with him, but that's seriously ignoring the fact that some people like Muscular exist to fight people stronger than him and watch them lose. I bet he'd fight All Might if he was able to. And with All Might gone the villains could totally relax, ya know? P.S. Yeah I'm caught up with the manga UWU But anywaysss, make sure to vote, comment, add, share, and follow!!!!!!!! Bye ~~~~~~~~~~~~