Making Comrads Through Bakugo Dissing!!!

At first everything was fine, perfectly fine. That was until they started talking about quirks.

"If we're talking about top tier quirks then it's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugo." Tsuyu said. Kiri nodded. They were strong that's for sure.

"But Bakugo won't be popular with his attitude." Kiri did a spit take and Momo looked at her worried. Bakugo started shouting and Kiri decided to take her spit take back.

Tsuyu was spitting facts.

"That's because your personality is flaming hot garbage." Both Kiri and Kaminari said at the same time.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TWO SAY?!?!?!" Bakugo shouted again as Kiri and Kaminari looked at each other shook. Kiri pointed at Kaminari and Kaminari pointed at Kiri.

And that was how Kiri gained another comrade.

By dissing Bakugo.

"But on that topic, Midoriya your quirk is really similar to All Might's." Kiri watched with a glint in her eye as she saw him freeze. Hohoho!!!!! Was he hiding something juicy! And if it's juicy, Kiri's gonna get it no matter what.

"Yeah but All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his." Kirishima said. Kiri was just SOAKING in all of the info cus that shot was basically some good ass tea.

But going back on topic she could see it. Midoriya's and All Might's quirk were basically the same. But it's really just a power enhancer quirk and it's not like no one else in the world doesn't have it or one that similar to it. But Bakugo was screaming at him about keeping his quirk a secret and all that, and it didn't seem like Bakugo was lying. So what's really going on?

Kiri and Momo started talking about random things and it turned out they had hella in common.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????" Kiri dragged out in shocked.

"I'm quite shocked too Kiri. I don't mean any offense but you don't really seem to be... the type." Momo said with a hand near her mouth like all Shoujo manga girls would do.

"How do you think I can keep losing my scrunchies and still have more?" Kiri said shook and Momo sweatdropped. It wasn't like scrunchies were expensive...

But now everything made sense.

Ochako wanted to switch seats with Kiri not because she couldn't see jack shit, but because she was surround by rich! But wouldn't that be a good thing???? Especially since both Momo and Todoroki were recommended wouldn't she have had some sort of upper hand?

...

Oh well, at least Kiri could help her out by giving the tips she hears from Momo and Todoroki.

... if Ochako even wants her help.

The bus stopped and everyone got off. Kiri stretched and adjusted the scrunchies in her hair as they walked in. Pro Hero Thirteen talked about what they were gonna do and everyone was hyped until a dark portal wooshed into existent.

"Are those fake villains?"

_________________________________________

A/N: Looks like Kiri and Kaminari be sharing one braincell sometimes huh? And wow, you'd think that Kiri would have known that Momo was rich and vice versa but I guess not. Anyways, make sure to vote, comment, add, share, and follow!!!!!!! Bye~~~~~~