Meeting The VSCO of Yuuei!

Kiri Tsujo walked into class, popping her bubble and staring at everyone who was staring back at her. She smiled and waved.

"Hi everyone! My name is Kiri Tsujo but just cal me Kiri! If you ever want some gum or scrunchies don't worry I got you gurlll! Also if your lips are kinda fucking chapped? bitchhhhhh I got you! Just ask!!!!!!!" She said before sitting down at a random desk. Everyone looked at her confused as fuck. What the hell was that and who the fuck is she? Everyone who sat near her backed the hell away like damn she was crazy crazy!

Kiri put her hydro flask on the table but then as soon as she turned around she knocked it over and it clanged onto the floor hella loud like it had a microphone inside it when it fell.

It didn't have a microphone inside it though UMU

"And i OOP! Skskskskskskksksksk!" Kiri said laughing and a hand over her mouth.

"What was that noise?!" Iida shouted and swung his arms over like always. He stood in front of Kiri and she looked up confused from her yellow Fjallraven backpack. Since Iida didn't ask her anything Kiri looked away and picked up her hydro flask she named Keni-kun (A/N: Keni is pronounced like Kenny because Kiri is quirkyyy UWU just in case it was confusinggggg)

"I was talking to you! What did you to make that loud sound?!" He said chopping his arm at her. Kiri looked at him worried.

"Ummmmm are you okay? Like at all?" She asked. Iida stopped and stared at her confused too.

"Uh yes I'm alright."

"Oh okay just chile okay???" Kiri went back to pulling out her notebooks and her giant pencil pouch. I mean you can't have too many cute pens!!!!

She put everything down and nodded to herself when.......

"BAKI BAKI NI ORE! NANI WO? KOKORO-" the annoying and hella loud sound stopped when Kiri picked up her phone.

"Yeah dad? Yeah I'm Gucci no cap! Okiiiii I love you tooooo! Bye!" She turned off her phone and no one was looking at her. But they were listening. What in the world was that? Even Bakugo thought she was fucking crazy and that was saying something! Just then the door opened and Kiri clapped her hands.

"Ooooh! New people to torture!" Kiri said really happily. At this point everyone just tuned her out and so they didn't hear the bat shit craziness she just said. Uraraka and Izuku walked in and they isntantly felt the weird aura in the room thanks to Kiri. Kiri jumped up and walked over to them and grabbed their hands. Izuku looked like he was about to die and Ochaco was confused and worried and a bit scared of Kiri because of everything.

"Hi hi!!!! My name's Kiri Tsujo but just call me Kiri oki? If you need any scrunchies or chapstick or you just wanna puka shell necklace I'm your hoe!" Before they could say yes to the puka shell necklace Kiri screamed but not that she was scared. No she saw something she liked.

"Oh my god!!! Sensei, if you are out sensei, I love your sleeping bag!!! It looks so comfy!"

_________________________________________

A/N: Hai hai again everyone!!!!!!!! Or I mean if you came from my TPN fic UMU BUT ANYWAYS! I'm back to uploading regularly!!! .... I think.... but anyways that's whatever I back now and I wanna know what everyone thinks of Kiri so far! That's it really UWU Oh yeah! I'm planning on updating every Thursday and maybe even on each holiday?!?!!!!! UWU Who knows at this point! Anyways make sure to vote, comment, share and follow me!!!!!! And add to your library too of course UWU Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!