Kiri Be Having Bad Luck UMU

The next few days were normal and now Kiri was sitting down at her seat staring at her hydroflask as it fell and as Aizawa came into the room. Momo and Todoroki saw from the corner of their eye as Kiri launched herself forward, slamming into the corner of the desk and grabbing the friendship braclet that dangled from it. In the process Kiri moved the desk forward and hit the person in front of her. It was dead silent and even Aizawa was staring.

"Ah!!!!!! I'm so so so so super duper sorry about that!" Kiri apologized waving her hands around, dropping her hydroflask again. This time Todoroki caught it and set it on her desk. Tokoyami turned around and shook his head.

"It's fine it was a mistake." He said. Kiri plopped back down inot her seat and buried her face into her hands while Tokoyami just turned around like it didn't just happen. Aizawa cleared his throat and everyone looked at him except for Kiri who was figuratively dying from what just happened. Yeah she wasn't like that before on the first day of school but that was only because the flask hit the ground and she didn't hit no one.

"Today we are going to do some rescue training. You can wear your her costumes but remember that you don't have that much experience with them and it can also make you do worse. When you're done changing meet me on the bus."

Kiri and everyone else went to change and while in the changing room Momo tapped Kiri's shoulder.

"Yeah?" Kiri asked.

"Are you okay?" Momo asked worried. Kiri nodded.

"Yeah I'm just tired cus I binged an anime last night." Momo blinked her eyes a few times in disbelief.

"Why?"

"I was already on episode 5 and there were only 24 episodes so I thought why not? And then I found out that there was a second season and don't worry I only got halfway through before i made myself sleep." Momo nodded slowly.

"Okay but please don't do that again Kiri. You needed all the energy for today's training and yet you still..." She trailed off and Kiri sksksksksk'ed.

"SKskskkskksksk it's alllllllllll gucci Momo! I'm just gonna be more cray cray is all uwu" Kiri said, literally saying "uwu" at the end there.

Momo was a bit worried. Kiri really needed the sleep and why did it have to be today of all days where she didn't get enough? Also, "more cray cray?" That was worrying, especially since no offense, she already was a bit cray cray. But Momo could see that she was coming from a good place.

After they finished changing they all went onto the bus and Kiri and Momo were one of the firsts on in. As soon as they sat down, much to the both of their horrors, Bakugo sat right in front of them.

Why? Just why?

Did the world hate them or something?

Or was this karma for what Kiri said to Bakugo that day?

Anyways, this wasn't cash money at all, not a single bit gucci and just flat out hater energy.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OOP! Not me forgetting to post the chapter yesterday UMU But seriously though why the hell did Bakugo have to sit in front of them? They were literally one of the first ones on the bus so why there? There was probably other empty rows I bet UMU Sigh, whatever, Bakugo is gonna be Bakugo no matter what. Anywaysssss, don't forget to vote, comment, add, share, and follow!!!!! Bye~~~~~~