Questioning Is Over And Aizawa Figures Out Why "Tsujo" Was Familiar!

"Okay to be honest I'm not trying to defame Endeavor but I really don't think with his personality that people would trust him like they do with All Might. Let's leave it at that." Aizawa stared a little while longer at Kiri. He was surprised that she sounded "normal" after hearing her talk for all this time that he's known her.

"And why did they take you?" The officer asked. Kiri shrugged.

"Kurogiri said I was interesting but Shigaraki said he didn't like me at all, soooooooo... yeah, I don't really know. It's not like I did anything special."

"Nothing special... You were the one that told Iida, Tenya to go get help as soon as you saw the villains, correct?"

"Yeah that's obvious. Get help when you see villains? Duh?"

"Why did you choose him?"

"He's the fastest in class, why wouldn't I choose him?" The officer scribbled down a couple of notes and Kiri tapped her chin, thinking back to what she did. She snapped her fingers and the officer and Aizawa look at her.

"I remember why he called me interesting! So you know how he just teleported in front of everyone when we were about to leave?"

"... we weren't there."

"It wasn't an actual question but whatevz. So as everyone is panicking and before Kirishima and Bakugo try to smack him with their quirks I said hi."

"Why would you greet the villain?!" Aizawa groaned, pulling a hand down his face. Sometime Kiri just puzzled him. How can someone be an idiot and semi-smart at the same time?! It wasn't even like she was book smart and street dumb or vice versa or whatever, it was just a mix of everything!

"Aizawa-sensei you're asking the wrong question to the wrong person! You should be asking Bakugo and Kirishima why they attacked a man made out of fog when they don't know anything about him or his quirk. Especially since Thirteen was about to suck him up they literally got in the way. Do you know how embarrassing that was? To have classmates that are apparently really good but suck if compared to pro heroes just get in the way of a pro hero while they're at a hero school when fighting villains? It was so embarrassing that my iced caramel macchiato would have instantly melted and evaporated!" Kiri said, doing this weird hand thing that Aizawa was never going to ask what it meant.

"Did he tell you anything else?"

"Hm... No, he was really boring. Other than that Shigaraki make you disintegrate if he touches you with all five fingers and it seems like the huge weird creature pet thing he had only listens to him, so there's that."

"... okay, I think we've asked enough." The officer said, obviously creeped out by Kiri. Aizawa brought Kiri out of the school and her parents were there waiting. As soon as Aizawa saw her parents he knew why her last name seemed kinda familiar.

Who wouldn't recognize the name of the largest hero costume manufacturer in Japan?

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Kiri answering them questions like she was at some kind of chill interview XDXDXD Of course she took it seriously though, no doubt about it. But she spilling truth though when it comes to Bakugo and Kirishima attacking Kurogiri, like I'd be embarrassed too and I bet that Kurogiri was laughing at them or at least rolling his eyes when that happened... Kurogiri doesn't have eyeballs, so can he still roll his eyes? Well that's up for you to decide! Anyways UWU Don't forget to vote, comment, add, share, and follow!!!!! Bye~~~~~~~~~