Illegal Chapstick

"Kiri, you can't be carrying this around," Aizawa sighed, dragging his hand down his face. He couldn't believe this. What the hell was this even?! A useable chapstick that also functioned as a pocketknife?!

"My parents said to keep a hidden weapon on me at all times since I kept getting kidnapped!" Kiri chirped like this shit was totally fucking normal for every single person on the planet. Everyone stared at her like she was insane.

'Did... did anyone ever try to kidnap me?' Both Momo and Todoroki thought at the same time, looking up and trying to remember if anything like that ever happened.

"So since I didn't want it to be too suspicious I decided to hide it in chapstick!" She ended off with a closed eyes smile. It was dead silent in the entire cafeteria.

"I don't think I can allow it," Nezu said, unsure what the hell will happen next. He's heard of Kiri from the other teachers, but this was the first time he's ever officially met her face to face.

"But what about people with physical quirks like Bakugo?"

"WHY THE FUCK AM I THE GODDAMN EXAMPLE?!"

"He can just use it on me and it's not like the teachers or staff are able to stop him until it actually happens. So why can't I just carry around a chapstick knife?" Everyone was speechless. What kind of logic-

"Also people can use quirks here, so my little knife isn't going to be able to kill anyone," Kiri pouted. Kirishima stood up from his table.

"But didn't you throw one of those knives and have it just lodge into the wall during hero training?" It was quiet again for the second time.

"Yeah, and didn't you drop it on Iida's foot before?" Kaminari piped in.

"Kaminari!" Kiri whined. Yeah she dropped this exact chapstick on his foot, but it's not like it hurt him or anything. Besides, the blade was inside the stick, not outside of it. And to even access it she had to use up the chapstick around it.

"Give me the knife," Aizawa said, stretching his hand out. Kiri pulled it back, irking him.

"What in the hero school?" Kiri asked. They stared at her, waiting for some kind of explanation when Momo sighed.

"That's just something she says," she explained. They nodded, not totally understanding what was even going on.

"She is right though," Shinso suddenly said. "So what if she has a knife? There's a lot more dangerous people here in this school. What's a knife going to do to them?"

After a while Kiri was finally able to keep her chapstick knife and lunch ended. She thanked Shinso and told him to eat with them tomorrow and he agreed begrudgingly. The rest of the day was boring as hell and let's time skip to the sports festival cus why not?

Kiri had changed into her gym uniform and was chilling with Momo.

"How are you feeling?" She asked a bit jittery. Kiri shrugged.

"I dunno, hopefully I'll pass to the last round. It's gucci though if I don't."

"AND IT'S THE CLASS THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN SEEING ON THE NEWS: CLASS 1-A!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thankfully Kiri got to keep her knife UWU Don't worry everyone, she didn't use it to threaten Bakugo with it if you were wondering, why would he be threatened by a knife when he has his quirk? But wow, Shinso defending Kiri? That's a first OAO Anyways, it's finally the sports festival!!! Let's hope that Kiri does good enough to get past at least the first round... Anyways, make sure to vote, comment, add, share, and follow TO PRAY FOR KIRI BECAUSE SHE DUN GOT NO PHYSCIAL QUIRK bye~~~~~~