Chapter 27 Hallucination

We are finally at my fav ARC! *faints*

Chapter 27 

I was hanging on the tree for dear life as I looked down at the creatures. The moment I saw a giant talking chipmunk, a red bunny, and a black cat I panicked and climbed up a tree as fast as I could. Honestly? I don't remember how I managed to climb up. I just remember that one of them tried to grab me and jumped and kicked and clawed.

And then I was up here - stuck and hugging a damn tree.

"Rose, get down from there." The chipmunk called out.

"No thanks!" I yelled at it. "I am very comfy here!"

I saw the black cat gritting its teeth in annoyance as it marched towards the tree that I was on. "Be careful of the pollen, PRINCE Ace."

"I know!!" It yelled at the bunny before looking back at me. It's blue feline eyes darkened before it kicked the bottom of the tree.

"Hey!" I yelled at it the moment the tree began to shake. "I have no cat food here. Go and find your own tree you darn cat!" Stupid feline. "GO FIND YOUR OWN SCRATCHING POST!" I screamed and glared at it.

The cat looked taken aback at my words while the bunny and the chipmunk simply snickered at him. The cat looked back and glared at them. Immediately, the chipmunk and the bunny stopped laughing. The cat returned its gaze at me and frowned. Its whiskers moved at the gesture. I swear, if it wasn't for its grumpy attitude then I might have found it cute. "Get.Down.Now." It warned me. "Or else."

"Or else what?" I snapped at the cat. I already have a somewhat rude wolf familiar, who gives me an attitude from time to time. I don't need a cat to do the same. "You're going to scratch the tree until it falls down?"

The cat arched one of its brows up. "I can make the tree fall in an instant if that is what you are daring me to do."

"Oh wow. Pussy cat has claws. Impressive." I rolled my eyes at the cat. Somehow, its attitude was slightly familiar that it annoys me. It reminds me of a certain demon. "Get lost!"

The cat took a deep breath. "Try it. Try and laugh and you two will never see the light of day again." He warned the bunny and the chipmunk behind him. Then it looked back at me with a not so happy expression before placing a paw on the tree. "Last chance. Are you going to go down the easy way or the hard way?"

"You know, for a talking cat you really can't understand very well, can't you?" I leered at it. "Well here is a translation for you in cat tongue. MIAO MEOW MRYEOW MEOW MEOW! Miao f*ck*ng MIAO!" I even added a middle finger to emphasize my message. Stupid cat. And I thought cats were smart.

The cat hissed and I saw it drew its lips back to reveal a set of feline teeth. "Hard way it is." It said and closed its eyes.

Wow. Does it really think it can take my tree? "THIS TREE IS MINE! MINE AL-" I started to scream at it, but was cut off when the air left my lungs as the branch that I was sitting on catapulted me upward and into the air.

"WHAT THE HELL ACE!?"

"IT'S PRINCE!"

As I fell I could hear faint yells below me and barks of orders. Soon, I was in the arms of a very cute chipmunk, who's eyes were wide with worry. "Are you okay?"

Without thinking, I placed both my hands on its cheeks and started pinching it. "Thank you, Mr. Chipmunk!" I said and started patting its head after it set me down on the ground.

"Wait, what did you just call me?"

Did I somehow offended him? I grabbed the chipmunk's hands and gave him an apologetic look. "I am sorry, Mr. Chipmunk. Do you have a name so I can address you properly?" A burst of laughter erupted behind us and I looked back to see that the bunny was laughing while the cat simply rolled its eyes.