Christmas Special

"Okay. So this is how it works." I said as I revealed 6 rolled up papers from my hand. "Each paper has our names in it. Pick one, but make sure that the paper you pick is not your own." I ordered. As per my orders, the princes complied and picked a rolled up paper from my palm. The last piece of paper was obviously mine. "Now check the name and do not tell anyone who you picked."

We all checked our papers and it seemed that no one picked their own name. I checked my and almost cried, but still I did not picked my own name.

"OHHHH!!! Brother, who did you pick?" Dan started to lean closer to Ren to peak at his paper.

"Hey! I said no one should know who the others picked. I stepped on Dan's foot to prevent him from looking. Thank God he obeyed.

"So what now?" Nate asked.

"Well now we get to buy a gift to the person on the paper." I explained. "We only have 5 hours to shop, so think carefully what you are going to give to the person, alright?"

"If I knew this was tiring I never would have joined." PRINCE Ace grumbled.

"Aw come one, Ace. It's the holidays. At least cheer up for a bit or Santa won't give you any presents." I said.

"Well I have news for you. Santa doesn't exist. He's categorized in the MYTHS back in your world."

I gasped. "How DARE you. SANTA DOES EXIST AND A STRANGER FROM OUR WORLD HAS NO SAY IT THAT MATTER!!!" I started towards him. "SAY YOU BELIEVE!"

"Well provide me with evidence and I might reconsider." He says completely unfazed. "Oh by the way. It's PRINCE." He corrected.

I almost chocked PRINCE Ace then and there if Fred had not stopped me. "Now now you two. Settle down. We still have gifts to buy, right?" As much as I wanted to finish up this arrogant PRINCE, I know that Fred was right. It wasn't the time to be fighting, but a time to be giving.

"Fine." I sighed. "See you guys in 5 hours."

****

"Oh darn it!" I cursed when the air from the flour bag popped onto my face leaving some white sprinkles. I used my sleeves and whipped it all off.

"P-Princess please. Whatever you are doing please let us handle it." One of the cooks approached me.

"No no no. Please. I want to do this." I said and took a measuring cup and scooped up the amount of flour I needed and into the bowl. "It's Christmas!" I said joyfully. "I want to make something for the princes as my token of appreciation for them. They did help me out a lot. Not to mention saving my life countless of times." I was planning on making cookies just like how my mom used to make back home during the holidays. Though I haven't really made them myself but I saw how my mom makes them a lot of times that I already memorized the ingredients. Sure the kitchen in my world and this world is different, but I bet the stone oven here would do just fine.

After mixing the dry ingredients and the dry ingredients separately, I then dumped the dry on the wet ingredients as I started to incorporate them. "Well this should do the trick." I said as I looked at my beautiful bowl of batter.

"Hey, princess. Whatcha doing?" The twins suddenly popped behind me and I screamed bloody murder with I hit them with my spatula. "Ow!" They both yelped in unision.

"Do not startle me like that!" I glared at the twins.

Ren was still rubbing his head when he said, "We just wanna know what you are up to." Then his eyes stared at my bowl of cookie dough. "What's that?"

Very quickly I snatched the bowl and hid it behind me. "Nothing. None of your concern."

"Ohhh. Is that food?" Dan rubbed his hands and licked his lips. "Is that for Ren?"