Chapter 11 What was in the Dream

Chapter 11

I dreamed of blood. A drop of blood falling onto a cup. As it rippled a new image formed. A light and a dark figure growling at each other. The darker figure stood tall, towering the lighter figure. The darker figure snarled and lunged at the light. Being small the lighter figure went underneath and tackled the dark figure. I heard them snarling at each other.

I was confused, but the more I tried to focus the more clear the image became.

The darker figure had the front body of a lion and the back body of a goat. It has two head. No three. At the very front it has two heads. A lion, with it's fangs smeared with dried blood, and the other a goat, it's long horn sharp and erect. It's tip has a bit of flesh on them. The other head was at the back. Or more likely to say the tail. The snake head was hissing and snapping at the air, trying to intimidate their opponent. It heart pounded inside my chest as realization dawned on me. It was a Chimera.

I then focused onto the other figure. It was a large version of Custard when he transformed back into the woods. Only this other wolf was bigger. What's more weird about it is that this particular wolf had blue tattoos on it. Something tugged at the back of my head. I know this wolf. And something tells me from my connection with Custard that this wolf is....

"Nagga." I whispered. As soon as I mentioned it's name, the white wolf turned it's head towards me. It's red eyes glistening with intelligence. It's ears perked in recognition and it's tail wagged slowly. Nagga was a majestic wolf. He was so beautiful and mesmerizing to look at. Suddenly it snorted as if saying 'took you long enough'. I thought that it was addressing me, but I realized that it was referring to my wolf - Custard. Wherever he is I assume that Custard and I were sharing the same dream. And Nagga can see us both. Suddenly Nagga raised it's head in the air and howled. Wind rushed towards me and I was pushed back to reality.

I gasped as I woke up. Sweating heavily as realization dawned on me. A chill fell down my spine as the thought sank in. I looked around me. I was back in my room and fully changed into my pajamas. My head still had the remainder of pain from my headache. But it was much more bearable now and I can finally see that I wasn't alone in my room.

Nate was sitting on a chair with his head resting on his hand. Dan was completely down on the couch. Ren was sitting on the floor right beside my bed. And PRINCE Ace...

"Took you long enough." As mentioned, Ace was there. Sitting on a sofa beside a balcony with a book in hand. "I thought you would never wake up."

"Must you always look like a villain?"

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Must you always be a damsel in distress?"

"I hate you."

"Right back at you." He said. "You've been asleep the whole day yesterday. You must be really hungry. Since you didn't have anything to eat yesterday."

It was true. I have not eaten since yesterday and..."Wait what!?" I yelled in surprise. "I was asleep the whole day!?!?"

At my outburst, the princes woke up. They all jumped up in alert instead of falling to the ground like I would have.

Geez. These guys are always ready for battle. I sighed in jealousy of their reflexes.

As soon as the princes saw me they all jumped on the bed, which woke up Custard. The poor baby wolf immediately ran into my arms as the princes crowded me.

"Are you okay?"

"Does your head still hurt?"

"Ren was beside you the whole time. Fun fact." Dan earned a hard slap on the face from Ren.