Chapter 92 Live Drama

Custard and I rode on Viex's back as we ran into the woods. "Hold on tight, Custard." I said and fought off the strands of my hair whipping my face as I looked ahead and grinned.

"Kellar, I am going to catch up. Control your magic!" I called out to him. Upon hearing my voice, I saw that he and Javi immediately quickened their pace.

Viex smirked arrogantly. 'Amateurs. Think they would outrun me.' He says. His tails immediately surrounded us as he ran faster. In no time, we were already running side by side with Kellar.

"Hi!" I waved at him.

Kellar let out a joyous laugh. He was clearly having too much fun that he began to lose his concentration. Javi let out a strangled noise as soon as she felt that her supply of magic has been broken. She got so distracted by it that she tripped on her own foot that sent Kellar and her flying.

"Viex!" I panicked and ordered Viex to grab them. Viex managed to secure Kellar with one of his tails but Javi was still in the air.

'Mutt, go grab the cat.' Viex yelled at Custard and threw the poor wolf in the direction of Javi. Custard was so surprised that he let out a yelp as he was thrown in the air. I morph him instantly as he bounced off a tree to maneuver himself and grab Javi by her neck.

'You could have warned me!' Custard, now an overgrown white wolf, glowered at Viex while Javi was still in his mouth.

"Javi!" Kellar yelled out worriedly and ran towards Custard to grab his partner. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

'No harm done.' Javi shook his fur before looking at us. 'Thank you, princess.'

I nodded at her before looking at Kellar. "I have to say that I am impressed. It's our third day and you can already keep your supply of magic at a steady pace." I couldn't help but sound a bit bitter that Kellar seemed like a better tamer compared to me.

"Really?" He blinked like it was the first-ever compliment that he ever received in his entire life. "I-I'm very happy, princess. Thank you so much. Truly..." He sounded bashful and hugged Javi in delight. This kid is so humble that I am starting to question just what type of environment he grew up in.

"Yeah." I told him. "You progressed better than I had. I believe that being a tamer really is your true calling. But...maybe we should also polish your sword skill as you need to be able to protect yourself when Javi can't. What do you say we return and train with Terrence? But...let's ride Viex instead. So we won't be late."

Kellar grinned and nodded. I unmorphed Custard just before he came to sit on the space in front of me. Then I gesture for Kellar to ride at the space behind me.

"Princess?" Kellar asked as soon as he was seated.

"Hmm?"

"I'm o-only the tamer that I am right now because of your teachings." He says and hid his face as he blushed in embarrassment.

I smiled. This child is so sweet and humble for his age. Not to mention for a 12-year-old kid, his attitude was way better than the other young royals that I met.

Which makes him very dangerous. This child is a prince charming in the making. And I am not the least bit comfortable with the fact that he's friends with my sister!

"Kellar? How are Chace and Stella? Any...progress?"

"Um...yeah." He nodded. At that moment, I almost fainted, but Kellar immediately said, "Prince Chace is getting better at making shapes out of ice."