Epilogue

Epilogue

"I see." Sophie, the seer that I met a long time ago when I went to Hazel, laughs. "Now do you believe the prophecy?"

"He is rich, I have to tell you that." I joked and laughed along with her. Sophie has become a close advisor to King Fred. She was the last seer in the lands and is now being taken care of. "So, is my guess right?" I asked hopefully.

Sophie gave me a look as she nodded. "Congratulations, Queen Rosalie. You are - " She was cut off when Custard lets out a yelp.

'Master master! Arcielia keeps on pulling on my tail.' Custard whimpered as he sat on the floor with his head and ears down.

"Sorry, Custard." I said before I fixed a look at a young girl. Her hair is as dark as her father while her eyes are as blue as mine. She's an elf just like Ace."Arcielia, be gentle to Custard."

The little elf girl pouted and started to play with the hem of her pink dress instead. "Sorry, mom." Then she looked at Custard. "I'm sorry."

'For a grown wolf, you sure are annoying.' Viex rolled his eyes as he nestles on my lap. His tails running back and forth on my belly.

Custard has grown up into a regular-sized wolf now. Which means that he can no longer jump into my arms just like he used to. It was only Viex who remained the same size.

"Is Arcie showing any signs of her gift?" Sophie asked as we both watch my daughter burying her face in Custard's fur.

Arcie is an elf with two royal blood. One is the blood of a tamer and the other, the more dominant one, of an elf. So to be honest, we don't know what kind of gift she will manifest.

I shook my head at Sophie's question. "She's still 4. We still have a year to wait."

The door opened and Fred came inside with Liliana, Dan, and their son Luis. "Hello, uncle Fred, uncle Dan, Auntie Lily, and Luis." Arcielia greeted and grabbed Luis's hand. "Come on, let's go and play!"

Luis is at least a year older than my daughter, but I could already tell that he got his father's personality. And it was not in a good way. "What? You want to play house again? Who's our child?" I could feel my brow twitching at the question.

I swear the only reason why I did not choke Luis at that moment was that I am friends with his mother.

I waved at Dan and Lily in greeting as I kept a watchful eye on the kids.

"Custard!" Arcielia says and hugged my familiar. Custard looked at me for help, but I averted my gaze immediately and turned to see Fred walking towards us.

"Where's Ace?" I asked him.

"He's with King Nathaniel. They're currently discussing permanently opening the portal to this realm and to the human realm to avoid time leaps. They're also consulting your sister and Chace about it." He says.

"That's so great!" I beamed. "Now my parents can come and go as they wish! But isn't there a risk? I mean, other people might stumble upon the portal, both in this realm and the other."

Fred nodded. "There are risks, that's why they called for me to ask if I know of a way to limit those who can pass through. Technically, the main point of opening the portal is to synchronize the time of the two worlds. We don't want Princess Stella to come here and miss her class when she goes back." Fred chuckled. "Same thing about your parents. Ace is concerned about how it would affect them. Weird to see KING Ace starting to care about aside from himself."

"I know." I agreed. "As for Nate, I have this feeling that he's only helping out for another reason."

Fred raised a brow at me. "Your best friend still rejected him?"