Chapter 56 Flow of Magic

Chapter 56 

It hurts when I move my arm. It hurts even more as I opened them up and the tailors were taking my measurements. My aunt, the queen was finally convinced by my progress in training that she immediately had me fitted for a new dress.

"Please. Don't make the dress heavy and puffy." I told the tailors.

"As you wish, Princess." The head designer, Gary nodded.

"We're done." One of his assistants said and they helped me put on my shirt. My sore muscles screamed in pain with every movement that I have to gasp in relief when it was over.

"Thanks, everyone." I told them as I headed for the door. "Custard, Viex, let's go." I called as I opened the door for them. Immediately, they ran for the door, happy that they were no longer fawned over by the rest of Gary's assistants.

"It was a pleasure your highness, please look forward to your dress."

I smiled at them one last time before grabbing my weapon and headed for the training area that sir Terrence has set up for us. As usual, the princes were already there. Ace and Nate were doing their warm-up seriously while Ren was hanging upside down on a tree and starring blankly into space. But hey, at least he was half doing something. I guess.

Nate and Ace were busily sparing and Ren only did one pull up when he saw me. "Hello, princess goddess!" He teased like a drunk idiot. "How's it going?"

I sighed tiredly and leaned against the tree. "Just finished getting measured for a dress. What about you guys? What are you going to wear?"

Ren, still hanging upside down, paused. "We get ours delivered here from our home. Final fitting and adjustments will be held here." Custard was looking up at Ren's hair and decided to jump on his face. Ren let out a grunt as he fell with Custard still at his face. He took Custard away from his face. The little wolf wagged its tail as soon as they were face to face.

"Custard says that he thought you were dead so he decided to wake you up." I translated for him.

"Hey, little guy." Ren says. "I'm just tired. In fact, I think we all are. It has been a while since I felt sore muscles after training." Ren sighed. "Sir Terrence is a good and strict teacher, that's for sure."

In an instant, Nate was in front of us with a proud look on his face. "I know right? My father is a knight." Then his face darted towards me smugly. "A vampire knight. WOAH-!" Nate jumped as he narrowly dodged Ace's swing.

"If you have the time to act proud, why don't you practice more so you can live up to his name?" Ace questioned him before he charged again. Nate parried his blow with his own sword.

I saw Ren looking at me. He was playing with Custard on his lap while Viex decided to perch on my shoulder. "Are you okay? You don't look so good."

"If you're muscles are sore just imagine what it feels like for someone who never does train."

"Right." Ren chuckled.

"What is wrong with the princess?" As soon as we heard Terrence, we immediately formed a line to greet him. Terrence nodded at us in acknowledgment before turning his attention back at me. "Princess, may I?" He asked. I nodded in response. Terrence held my hand and slightly pinched my biceps. I yelped in pain. "Right. I think you have enough physical training for the week."

"Really?" Hope flashed in my eyes as I immediately planned my schedule for the whole day. To roll on my bed and sleep. Then murder anyone who tries to wake me.

"Yes. And no. I did say enough physical training for the weak. I never said that we wouldn't start training on your magic." He says before looking at Nate. "Prince Ace, may you assist me in teaching her? As a vampire, I do not know how to control or manipulate magic."