Chapter 90 Javi

Chapter 90

It was the next day and it was time for the others to leave as well. Ace pushed my back lightly as I was hesitating to approach the twins.

"Go on. They won't bite. If they do then I will break their jaws." Ace's face hardened as he said this.

"Very reassuring." I told him. Ace smirked at me before he tilted his head towards the princes.

"Go on then. It will be a while before we see them again." He urged.

At his words, I made my way to Ren and Dan, who were both busy packing their belonging in the carriage. When they saw me, they paused what they were doing just to stand in front of me.

"Hi." I waved at them and tried to smile.

The twins noticed my strange reaction and immediately exchanged glances. Ren was the first one to speak. "Come on, don't tell me that you're going to cry again?" Ren laughed lightly and ruffled my head. "If you start crying, then that guy might think that we bullied you and come for our necks."

"Yeah." Dan agreed and came close to whisper in my ear. "Or perhaps you came here because you changed your mind and would like to come with us instead?" Dan sneakily opened their carriage and gestured for me to come inside. "Come on, Rose. We won't tell anyone." He winked.

Ren slapped Dan at the back of his head and pointed at someone behind me. When I looked back, I was surprised to see that Ace has come closer and was now standing just behind me while cracking his knuckles. His gaze pointed towards Dan.

"It was him." Ren immediately pointed at his twin. "All him. I swear I did nothing."

"Brother!" Dan gasped. "How can you sell your own sibling?!"

"What was that?" Ren looked away and covered his ears. "I have a sibling? Sorry, I don't remember."

As the two of them babble, I went in and pulled them into a hug. Viex and Custard joining in as well as they have grown attached to Ren.

'Don't leave, master Ren!' Custard howled sadly.

'Quiet you!' Viex slapped him across the face with his tails.

"I know I keep on saying this but I will really miss you guys."

Ren and Dan returned the gesture. We stayed like that for a few more minutes before we parted. "Don't worry. We'll be seeing each other again." Ren says. Then he looked at Ace with a serious expression. "Take care of her."

"You don't have to tell me. I always have. Heck, I took care of all of you while you were here!" Then I saw a hint of a smile playing on Ace's lips that Ren returned before he and Dan continued to pack up their stuff.

Ace and I left as we moved to where King Fred was. His carriage was just in front of Ren and Dan's. We saw Nate and Fred laughing at something just before we got there. It was Nate who saw us first and grinned. "Well, it looks like they're here."

"I swear, King or not, Nathaniel, if you dare make any pickup lines, I will choke you with your cape." Ace warned him.

"Ace!" I elbowed Ace before I looked back at them. Nate simply laughed at his threats while Fred was looking at me with a warm smile.

"Are you guys here to see me off?" He asked.

In response, I nodded. "Safe travels, Fred." I gave him a short hug because I was afraid that I was going to cry as well.

"You take care of yourself. And never be afraid to call us for help." He says.

Just when all of us were getting together again, we had to be separated once more due to responsibilities.