Not so happy campers 2 (2/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Our campers faced their first challenge.

Alexandra and Justin had a chance to meet the local fauna.

Team Bass sank to the bottom, and it looks like they're heading to the elimination ceremony.

Will they turn the tables?

When Katie and Sadie came back, we could finally start our walk. I was peacefully pushing my crate when whining started.

-Ooh, it's really itching now.

-Mine feels like it's burning.

-Okay, I have to scratch.

Two friends crazily scratch their buts, looking helpless.

-You guys are way behind the other team. Like, way behind. What's the problem?- Chris rides up to us on his quad.

-Their butts are itchy.- Courtney explains.

-Did you guys squat down when you peed in the woods?- Bridgette asks them and starts her little investigation.

-Yeah.

-Did you happen to notice what kind of plants you were squatting over?

-They were kind of oval-shaped and green and all over the place.

- Were they low to the ground, about this big?

As they nod, I start to laugh, knowing what happened. I've spent most of my holidays camping in forests and learned a lot about plants.

-You guys squatted on poison ivy.- I explain and high-five Bri.

-What do we do? Oh, no!

-No way. That's awesome.- Chris also laughs.

-Somebody, help us!- They cry for help.

-If I know something about dealing with poison ivy, you have to wash the place of injury. Here, take this.- I pick out a small bottle of soap from my bag and throw it at them.- Come on, guys. Let's leave them to this.

-How many things do you carry with you?- Duncan asks.

-Enough to always find a solution. Haven't you heard about the magic of a woman bag?- I nudge him.

-Maybe, I haven't met the right girl yet.- He winks.

While Katie and Sadie try to take care of their problem, the rest of us continue the journey to the campsite.

-Finally.- Harold collapsed on the grass. I pat his back reassuringly.

-Hey, what's up, guys?-Trent approaches us.

-You know just pushing some heavy boxes.- I shrug.

-I'm glad you made it.- He smiles at me.

-Hey, aren't you missing a couple of white girls?- Leshawna asks.

-They're getting a drink.- Courtney explains.

-Yeah, if they drink with their butts.

-Haha, that's funny.

Harold snickers with Ezekiel.

I can see Heather in the distance dragging Lindsay along the way.

Something is fishy. I stealthily follow them, hearing their conversation.

-Did you mean all that stuff you said to Lefonda back there?- Lindsay questions.

-Leshawna. Hah, no. She's going down. And P.S. those are the ugliest earrings I've seen in my life.