Camp Castaways (2/3)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Geoff left the island, leaving Alexandra alone once again.

As if the weather could read her emotions it started raining. Who needs a shower when you can stand in the rain, huh?

Duncan invaded Alexandra's privacy, reading her personal files, and like usually Alex found out the truth.

At least when they're sleeping situation is at peace. 

-Don't move, baby.- Porter says to me. He's holdings a pencil in his hand and focuses on my face.

-I'm not moving.- I put on a serious face.

-Yes, you are.- Porter pouts.- How am I supposed to finish my masterpiece? Baby, don't hurt me...

-Don't hurt me. No more!- I start singing and jump out of the chair.

-What is love?!- Steve yells from the room next door.

-Baby don't hurt me!- I yell back.

Soon Steve turns the recording of the song loud enough for us to hear it.

-What a terrible model I got.- Porter throws a pencil towards me.- And even worse brother, at least he has good taste in music.

-Hey, I'm the best model in the world. Look at me. I'm gorgeous.- I pose like a movie star.

-Oh no, not a sexy pose. Spare my fragile men's heart. What if I fall for you? - He covers his eyes.

I erupt with laughter, and, soon he joins me.

-Alexandra! Your dad is calling!- Steve walks into the room with my phone.

-Thanks, sweetheart. I would never pick it up without you.- I pat his cheek in our casual manner.

-Hi, dad.- I answer the incoming call.

-Sweetie, you won't believe it. We're going on a trip!

I wake up faster than ever and hit my head with the bunk above. I grunt and try to roll over, but instead of meeting the wall, I fall from the bed into the water.

-WHAT?!- I exclaim as I hit the cold surface.

I get wrapped in a wet duvet. I rapidly submerge to get some air. Using my experience in swimming, I let the stream help my situation. After a moment, I shakily get to the shore and collapse on the sand.

-Alexandra, are you ok? Here I got your stuff from the bed.- Gwen places a hand on my back.

-Gwen, you're my best friend. I swear I would have died without this bag.- I hug her tightly.

-Wow, Porter would get jealous.- She chuckles.

-He doesn't have to know. Besides, he should be happy for me.- I wink at her.

-You realize he'll see everything on TV.

-You're right. I love you, Moony!- I yell to no one in particular.

-At least you're in a good mood. I never saw you sleeping, for so long to be honest.

And at this very moment, yesterday's events came to me and the bright smile I got disappeared.

-You ok?

-I'm freezing, be back in a sec.- I smile, hiding my pain, and take my bag before leaving.

Gwen got everything I was hiding on the bed. I rummage for some clothes, and I take out the one piece of cloth I go nowhere without Porter's sweater. I lightly trace the fabric before getting out of my soaked t-shirt and putting it on. I immediately feel warmer. He's not here, but it feels like he's taking care of me anyway. Once I'm ready, I go back to Gwen.