The Very Last Episode Really (2/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

The great finale has started.

We had some warm and not-so-warm hellos.

Gwen is leading now, but will it stay this way?

-Gwen is taking the lead! Will Alexandra catch up? Will, she ever cross this bridge?!-Chris comments through the speakers.

The eagle came back, charging at me. I frantically dodge him. I can't move forward like this.

-Come on, Alexandra!

-Sunflower, you can do this!

All my friends gathered at the other side of the plank. They cheer me on. 

-You won't go down. Show this birdie!- Duncan yells.

-Since, when you're on her side!- Courtney snaps.

-Why are you even here, uptight girl? You better step back before I move you myself.- Leshawna steps in.

-Go down.- I mumble.- Duncan, you're a mastermind!- I scream.

-Of course! Am I?- He turns to DJ, who just shrugs.

I put the egg into my shirt, hiding it under the collar. I wrap my arms around the plank and lower myself. I swing under it like a monkey and wrap my legs around the plank. I move under the plank. Like kids do on the carpet beating rack. Here, I am safe from eagle.

-Is it fair?- Justin tilts his head at me.

-What matters is it works.- Eva smirks.

Soon, I can step on solid ground. I place the egg in the basket.

-Alexandra finished the second part! Run, Alexandra, run!- Chris announces through the speaker.

-Go, go, go!- Geoff picks me up and drags me along the path.

-She can run fast, but Gwen is too far. We need to think of a plan.- Leshawna says, following us.

-The shortcut!- Porter offers.

-Yes!- I agree.

-I'll catch up with you later.- Leshawna pants and stay back.

-Lead the way, dude!- Geoff orders.

Me, Geoff, Porter, Eva, and Duncan turn sharply into the dense forest. Justin said he didn't want to damage his beauty. Tyler is too clumsy. Noah is well, Noah, and dropped out as well. 

-Are you sure you know where we're going?- Eva asks.

-One hundred percent.- Porter nods.

The forest becomes denser and darker, and we need to slow down. The trees look very old and there's a lot of moss. Around each turn wait for us a cobweb. The Sun lazily shimmers through the cracks in the branches above us. The place looks mysterious, but also dangerous.

-Yo, Magellan, I think we're lost.- Duncan says.

-Don't say that.- I whine.

-We're not lost. This path leads right next to the canteen.- Porter says.- I've been here before. Unlike some of us, I never rush unstable decisions, especially when I decide not only for myself.

-Is it your way of offending me?- Duncan asks.

-I'm not answering that.

-Ahh, spider!! Spider!!- Geoff clings to me, sending us to the ground.