Hook, Line, and Screamer (2/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Alexandra confronted Bridgette about the situation.

Geoff once again didn't know how to handle the situation.

Campers started a real-life slasher challenge.

-Okay, rule number one, do not go off on your own. Rule number two if you do go off on your own, never go in the woods. Rule number three if you do go in the woods never ever make out in the woods or, you will die.- Gwen gives us tips.

We're sitting next to the campfire. Only Heather is missing. At least that's what we thought.

-I suggest we draw the chart.- My goth friend continues.

-Let me help!- I wave excitedly.

-Do you have any supplies on you?

-Sure I have. Is it even a question?- I giggle.

After a moment, we're drawing. Trent is playing his guitar. DJ is petting Bunny. No one talks, and no one address the elephant in the room. I feel the gazes between me, Geoff, and Bridgette. I focus on forest sounds and soon hear something off. I stand up and cautiously look in the direction.

-Alexandra?- Gwen looks at me, but I show her with my hand to stay silent.

I hear the shuffling again, so I grab a log as my weapon.

-Something is there.- I whisper.

-I don't hear a thing.- Geoff says, while DJ trembles from fear.

I clutch my weapon harder and take a few steps towards the noise. I'm right in front of the nearby shuddery when suddenly a masked guy jumps out of it. I immediately hit him with my log, sending him to the ground. Others scream, DJ faints, and Geoff runs up to me.

-Good hit, darling.

I crouch next to the body and remove the mask to reveal the one and only Duncan.

-Oh, gosh. I knocked out Duncan!- I turn to the others.

-Oh my God!- Gwen runs up to us.

-I'll get him an ice pack.- I state.

-Rule number one is to never go off alone.- Gwen reminds.

-She's not going alone, but with me.- Trent suddenly joins our conversation.

-But...

-Do you really want to discuss this now? Duncan needs help.- I stop the argument before it can start. I pull at Trent's sleeve, and we leave.

-Are you alright?-He asks when we are out of the earshot.

-I'm fine.

-Are you sure? Because you look like you're gonna faint.

-Yeah... You might wanna catch me.- I giggle.

-You don't have to say it twice.- He picks me up.- Got ya.- He smiles.

-We need to hurry up.- I say.

-I feel like you're always in such a hurry. You don't have any spare time to share it with me, but that's ok. I understand you have more important things now. But if you need help, I'm right here.

-Am I being a bad friend?!

-Nah.

-Don't Nah me now.- I say seriously.

-I kinda miss the old times when we didn't have to worry about the elimination.

-We can't do anything about it.- I shrug.- But it doesn't mean we're not friends anymore.- I smile.