No pain, no game (2/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Alexandra came back to the competition.

Courtney gets herself in trouble even Heather wouldn't be able to create.

The new challenge started to test our islanders.

-Ouch. That had to hurt. I don't think I would've made it through that one. -Trent comments on Lindsay's torture.

-That's because guys are total wimps when it comes to two things: beauty and pain. -Gwen says.

-You got that right. -He admits.

-Cheer up I'm crossing my fingers for both of you. Besides, I have my medical kit, and I'm ready to help. - I comment.

-You're unreplaceable. -Trent winks.

-Oh my gosh. I can't believe how smooth that is. Thanks, Chip. -Lindsay makes her way back to her seat.

-It's Chris. Well done, Lindsay. Since you didn't even complain once, you get to choose who goes next.

-No thanks. -At that moment, Heather grips Lindsay's hair and pulls them violently. -Uh, oh, wait. I changed my mind. I choose... Courtney, because she's a backstabbing lowlife traitor who deserves the worst. -Heather smiles at me.

-It's payback time. -Heather stands up and points at Courtney.

-All right, Courtney. Time's a-wastin'. Get your butt in the barrel of leeches.

-Fine I can handle that. -She jumps into the barrel and makes it through.

-Well I'm impressed Courtney, that you make it to the next round. -Chris claps his hands.

I stand up and get some leches off Courtney without a word and place them back into the water. She grits her teeth and hisses.

-I don't need your help.

-I'm helping leches, not you. They're sensitive annelids, and those are not the medical leches commonly used.

-How do you know that? -Trent gazes at me.

-They have different amount of jaws. Those used in medicine have three but, those here have four. -I explain.

-We've got a future biologist here. -Gwen says.

-I wouldn't mind that my dad is a biologist. -I smile

-Now we know after who you got the wits. -Duncan comments.

Confessional

Alexandra: My dad's specialization is botany. He spends a lot of time in the laboratory, so we don't have a lot of time together, but he's always here when I need it. The best thing about his job is that I can visit him sometime and expand my knowledge, they have a huge library at the facility he works at. It's not as interesting as art but I still enjoy it.

Trent: Can she be any more perfect? I mean look at her with beauty, wit, humor, kindness, and talent. She's the type of girl artists write about. Wait it's a perfect idea! Alexandra loves music, and she liked my previous song. I'll write about her once again that way I'll get her attention and hopefully, she'll choose me!

Heather: I have to get her in an alliance. If not, I'll have to get rid of her. She's too dangerous and she has too many friends.

After a few rounds including, Owen in wooden shorts, Gwen depilation, and DJ fighting a snake, we got to Bridgette covered in bees.