Search and Do Not Destroy (1/3)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Courtney's plan to kick out Alexandra backfired, and she left the island.

Leshawna won a grand prize, but Alex seemed pleased with her flowers also. It's high time to find out who gave them.

-DJ told me he plays with it all the time. You made a fantastic choice. -Bridgette finishes her story about the guitar pick I gave to Trent.

-Yeah, Duncan was so fed up with the soft guitar music he decided to sleep in the forest. -Gwen added.

-No way, he'll do it. - Leshawna said.

-Who knows? He may as well make up a story about it anyway. -Bridgette added.

-I think I had enough stories for one night. I'm going to get some sleep. -I say, standing up.

-You sure? We still have things to gossip about in the bag.- Leshawna was tempted.

-I'm sure, hun. I'm exhausted. Have fun, girls. -I say, leaving the camper.

The night breeze sends shivers down my spine. I wish I had time to grab my hoodie, but it's almost midnight, and I can't afford to lose my chance to find this person. I head towards the pier through the darkness.

-Well, well. Isn't it dangerous to be out there all alone in the night, princess?

-Duncan? What are you doing here? -I turn around, hearing his voice.

-I left my cabin to find some peace, and I thought I can check what you girls are up to. Interesting gossip, you have, cupcake.

-You have eavesdropped! Tell me you didn't seriously...

-I did. -He smirks.

-You just...?

-Yep.

-Does that mean? -I mumble.

-Quite probably.

-I can't stand you sometimes. -I walk past him.

-Where are you going?

-To the cabin. -I answer.

-Wait. -He catches up to me and grabs my hands. - Do you regret it?

-What? - I ask confused.

-Everything. -After this, he is quiet for a while a small blush appears on his cheeks. -Whatever, forget I asked about anything. You have Geoff, now. - He lets go of my hand and turns around.

-Just because we didn't work out doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. - I finally say.

-Yeah, I did too. - With that he leaves me, standing there. No explanations, no teasing.

I stand there for a while, losing sight of his figure in the dark. Eventually, I snap out of it and head to the pier again. I almost run towards it. I notice someone is sitting on the edge. I step on the pier and walk towards the person, who turns out to be Trent. When he sees me, he stands up and picks up his guitar. He sings with a grin.

I wish I could explain your eyes,

And how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies.

How your smile makes my heart skip a beat,

And how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete.

I feel my cheeks are burning, and I just stare at him. He chuckles and steps closer.

-I guess you liked my song then.