Dodgebrawl (2/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Team Bass took a huge step to yet another defeat.

Duncan made a mistake hurting Alexandra, who has a really bad day. 

Turns out sleep is necessary after all.

-Look. We are down two-nothing. I can appreciate that you need a little nap time. But we need your help.- Courtney cuts in, breaking the silence.

-Oh, and why should I help you, darling?- He snarls.

-Because I can personally guarantee you that if we lose this game, you'll be the one going home. Darling.- She points at him.

-Fine. I'll play. On one condition. You do what I say when I say it. Okay. Here's a strategy I picked up during my first visit to juvy. It's called "Rush the New Guy".

I escape from his arms and take my bag.

-Alexandra? Are you alright?- Bridgette approaches me.

-I need to take a break and calm my nerves. Be right back.

I exit the gym on slightly wobbling legs. Duncan scared me. I lean on the tree close to the pier. I smoke a little, trying to get rid of emotions. I don't know, how long it took me to regain my composure. When I'm about to head back I see Heather, on that instant, I decided to follow her. She walks on the pier.

-This is so against the rules.- I hear her angry voice.

-I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!- Lindsay says from under the desks, I assume.

-Hey, why don't you just chill out?

Is it Tyler? Oh, right they went for a walk a while ago.

-Why don't you dodge this?- Heather picks up a canoe and throws it at them.

-Are you insane?!- I push her out of the way and rush to the rescue.

-Ow!-Tyler grunts.

Heather brutally catches Lindsay's arm and drags her away. I help Tyler to get out of the canoe, he is trapped in.

-Come with me. I think there is more ice in the gym. I'll make an ice pack for you.

-Thanks. That girl is crazy. I understand, why you argue with her so much. - He rubs his head.

-I can't help it. She's just so...

-Mean, nasty, aggressive.

-You spoke my mind.- I chuckle.

Cut to the gym

As I enter the gym I see, that game hasn't ended yet. I rush to grab some more ice for Tyler. When I'm finished, I hear the whistle. We won the round.

- This is, this is so unacceptable!- Heather yells.

-How does it feel to suck so much?- I ask. She's fuming.

-Where were you?- Courtney turns to Tyler and me.

-Nowhere!- He answers.

-You were with that blonde Gopher girl, weren't you?- She accuses.

-No! Maybe! So?

-So she could've been getting you to spill all of our weaknesses to her!

-Chill it. Expect Heather trying to kill him nothing happened.- I say.