Wawanakwa Gone Wild (2/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Gwen was the first to catch her animal.

Geoff decided to work with Heather as if his future depends on this, and let's be honest, it does.

Heather P.O.V.

I walk to the bear's lair with Geoff. He's carrying a bucket of trash to lure the animal.

-Look, I'm no bear whisperer, but I got some garbage here.- I tell the hidden animal.- Come and get it! Hello!

-It's not the best idea to irritate a bear.- Geoff says.

-You're here to help me not question my methods.

From the inside of the lair, a roar can be heard. It makes us run away for a while.

-Damn it! Can't you just ask your stupid girlfriend to use her magic on that beast?!- I question.

-How?! She won't help you, and we both know it. It's too dangerous for both my case and her.

-You have to get me that bear!- I demand.

With Alexandra

I want to take a shower and change my dirty clothes, but on my way to the camp, a little raccoon runs up to me. It hides behind my legs, wrapping its paws around my calf.

-Oh, what's the matter, sweetheart?- I crouch to pick it up, and it lets me do it.

-Are you lost, cutie? I can take you back to the forest.

-Princess, you caught it!- Duncan approaches with a chainsaw, and the raccoon tries to hide under my blouse.

-Duncan, you scared him!- I scold him.

-Him?

-I told you to don't bring a chainsaw. Look what you did to this little, sweetheart.- I pet a raccoon.

-Stop!- Trent sprints towards us.

In front of him is a squirrel that climbs onto me and hides next to the raccoon.

-Great, Lexy, can you hand it to me?- Trent asks.

-Not a chance you both are horrible. Look at those innocent creatures. They're terrified. Oh, no worries, little ones, you're safe with me.

-But...

-No, you're not getting them. I can show them to Chris, and you can accompany them, but there is no option for you to touch them.- I state.

-To think I lost with a stupid raccoon.- Duncan mumbles.

-What did you say?- I turn to him.

-Nothing, princess.- He points at the raccoon- And you're lucky as fuck, if it wasn't for Alexandra, I would...

-Duncan!- I warn him.

-Stupid nature.- He snarls.

Geoff P.O.V.

-A bear! How on earth are we supposed to catch a bear?- Heather exclaims.

-Maybe, we can start with my beaver.-I asks hopefully.

-Forget about it.

We are sitting back at the start point next to the cage. Inside is just a single duck.

-If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.- Alexandra is coming our way with Duncan, Trent, and two animals in her hands.- My favorite painter came up with this.