Paintball Deer Hunter (2/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

After a lovely morning, our campers started a new challenge.

Duncan had his chance with Alexandra but, does he care about her?

If yes, kissing Courtney wasn't the best way to prove it.

Heather's P.O.V.

I check my watch. It's been an hour since the challenge started. I settled with Courtney on the plan and, if everything goes according to it, it's time for my move.

-Hey Trent, there's something I need to tell you.- I use my innocent voice.

-What is it? Are you alright, Heather? You seem upset.

-It's because of Alexandra. I was so mean to her.- I cry.

-Oh, I'm sure Alexandra won't hold the grudge if you talk it through with her.

-I wanted to talk with her, but she's so distant. It looks like she has had some troubles lately.

-For real? I haven't noticed. Do you know something more?

-I think it's because of Duncan. I heard once when Leshawna talked with Gwen about them. They're arguing all the time. I think it really got to her.

-That guy, I knew he's up to no good.

-I heard something more.- I put on an honesty mask.

-Tell me everything.

-I heard she likes you but is too afraid to show it. I think she needs you now and I saw her a moment ago running all alone.

-Oh crap, do you know in which direction she went?

-It was that way.

-I don't know how to thank you. You're a good person, Heather.

With that, he runs off to find Alexandra.

Confessional

Heather: It's almost too easy. I'm such a good actress and, he's just too naive. If you want to know how did, I know which direction the loser was, I'll tell you. Since I can't control every move in this show, I had to use some help, and Owen will do anything for food. I bribed him to don't shoot Courtney and help her get Alexandra and Duncan to the previously chosen area. Once they are there, Courtney will show up and kiss our bad boy. If we're lucky, we'll cause even more drama. That's why I sent Trent to her. I directed him to the area where the kiss is meant to happen. He should find her here. Let the games begin. I can't wait to see the outcome.

Courtney: Everything goes according to plan. Alexandra saw us. Now, I only have to persuade Duncan to ditch her. Other things are less important. I'm sure that Heather'll find a way to kick Alexandra out for good.

Still with Heather

I sit back on a stump to polish my nails. I sent Beth to get me some snacks, but my peace is disrupted by no other than annoying goth.

-Oh Heather, I'm so not happy to see you.- Gwen says sarcastically.

-Gwen, you look weird like always.- I roll my eyes.

-Have you seen Trent?

-Did your boyfriend leave you behind?- I mock.

-Forget I asked.- She storms off.