Who can you trust (1/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Heather and Alexandra had some time to cool off.

Bass won the cooking challenge.

Duncan read Alexandra's diary. Wasn't recording her not enough?

Did the storm pass or is the next one right around the corner?

When I wake up, I'm all alone in the cabin. I quickly get up and dress up. I have a runny nose and a headache, but apart from this, I feel decent. I leave to have breakfast.

In the canteen, everyone is already sitting and eating or at least pretending to eat.

-Alexandra!!!- Leshawna rushes up to me and hugs me.

-Girl, are you alright?- Gwen joins us.

-Pretty much.- I smile.

-We're so sorry. We didn't mean...-Leshawna trails.

-Hey, just drop it. It's fine. This fridge time made me bow of some steam from the paintball challenge and now I'm cool as a cucumber. I'd love to talk more but I think it's time for me to eat. I'm starving. - I wave them goodbye.

I approach Chef to get something for myself. He smiles brightly at me.

-Good morning, Sparkle.

-Morning, Chef.

-Your friends from the Bass asked me to save some food from yesterday's dinner for you. I also made you a tea with raspberry juice and lemon.

-Can I get a second cup, please?

-Of course.

I smile wildly at him and thank him. I place my food next to Geoff, welcoming him with a smile. Instead of sitting tho, I move to the opposite team table. I put a teacup in front of Heather wrapped in the blanket. She's in a bad shape, after yesterday.

-For you, drink it. Do you need any painkillers?- I ask.

-Why are you helping me?

-I think I made myself clear yesterday.- I raise my eyebrow.

-Right. Here's your sweater.- She hands me a cloth that was laying next to her.

-You can wear it as long as you need. It's more comfortable than a blanket. Just please, don't destroy it. I'll have an eye on you.- I give her a wary look.

-Alexandra, thank you.- I nod at her with a faint smile.

-Hey, I wanted to ask if you're feeling alright.- Trent catches up before I can seat at my table.

-Could've been worse. It's nothing I can't handle. I have a headache, but I tend to have it often anyway.- I smile.

-That's kinda reassuring. I was so scared for you when I found out what happened. I wanted to check on you immediately, but you were sleeping in the cabin, so I thought it's better if you have some rest.

-Thanks, I needed some time to get over it. It's not an everyday experience to be closed to the fridge. - I giggle and he does too.

-I was thinking, would you like to meet me after the challenge at the pier, maybe?- He blushes slightly.

-Yeah, we can meet. See ya then. Enjoy your breakfast.

Confessional

Trent: Yes, I finally have my chance. I'll prepare something special. I know what Alexandra likes. I hope Chef can help me out with the food.

I finally plop down next to Geoff. I want to say hi, but instead, I sneeze.