Hook, Line, and Screamer (1/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Lindsay was eliminated.

Boy's alliance stayed in one piece, at least they think, so? Seeing yet another fight between Geoff and Alexandra, I don't foretell their bright future.

-There you are.- Bridgette welcomes me when I enter the canteen. Geoff comes in behind me. Our argument is still vivid, but I can't handle it with him any longer.

-We need to talk.- I state.

-This is still between us, Alexandra.- Geoff cuts in.- Bridgette doesn't need to be involved.

-I think Bridgette was involved for a while, babe. I think we need you to be here.- I turn to Bri.

-Alex, you've been the one to give me advice about anything, so when Geoff told me that... I followed my feeling without thinking.- Bridgette says.

-This doesn't mean she's responsible for your decision.- Geoff defends me here.

-Ok, I'll listen to what you have to say. That's why I came here, to begin with. And both of you, whether you like it or not, Geoff. We're all in this.- I take control of the situation.

-Maybe you should go ahead, Alexandra.- She smiles faintly.

-Alright, I didn't come here to find a boyfriend, but along the way, I met someone that caught my attention. It's not easy for me to get serious about such a thing, but I decided to do that. You know me, yet it seems like you don't want me to be happy. Bridgette, there are plenty of guys here. Why do you try to get between us?

-I shouldn't have to pretend or hide how I feel. I won't watch the guy I like walk off with someone else. Besides, I think I and Geoff would make a better couple anyway. Sorry, Alexandra, but I'll fight for myself.- Bridgette shrugs.

-You know I was actually prepared to leave it behind and be your friend again, but now I don't see it happen.

-You don't see it, do you? Your relationship is falling apart on its own.- Bridgette states. - I don't have to do a thing.

-We would have been fine. We still can work this out. Can't you see you're tearing us apart?- I don't give up.

-Keep telling yourself that.

-Geoff, say something.- I demand.

-I...

-Now, you're quiet, huh. You let me down, you should know that.- I turn around and leave the canteen.

Confessional

Alexandra: You think. Okay, I get it. I'm prepared for the worst, but you hold out that small hope anyway. That's what hurt you afterward.

I went to my hidden spot to relax. I decided to draw something, and an idea popped into my head immediately. I'm going to draw Duncan, the way he drew me, but with cones and a tail, like a devil. I'll hand it to him next morning.

Time skip

-Can you imagine, Chef?- I woke up early and went to the kitchen to help with breakfast.

We're doing toasts. In the meantime, I'm sipping tea and telling Chef about everything. Suddenly, the doors to the room open, and Duncan steps inside.

-Get out of my kitchen, boy, if you treasure your life!- Chef picks up a hatchet.

-No, wait!- I stand on my toes to whisper to Chef. He calms down, and I turn to Duncan.

-Do you mind having an eye on the toasts for me?- I ask.