The Very Last Episode Really (1/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

We said goodbye to our favorite bad boy, who didn't make it through the semi-finale.

Now's the time to find out how this season ends.

Chris: Welcome to the most dramatic, thrilling episode yet! It's been a long eight weeks at Camp Wawanakwa, and Total Drama Island is about to an end. Today, two campers remain. By sundown, only one will be left standing. That camper will go home with a check for 100,000$! Who will it be? Brooding, untan, alternative Gwen? Or smart and lovable artist Alexandra? Go grab a snack, have a pee if you have to. Get ready for the finale!

Confessional

Chris: We asked our finalists to record their thoughts. Enjoy!

Alexandra: What was it like being here? It was a lifetime experience, for sure.

Gwen: It sucked, that's what.

Chef: You think it's easy cooking for ungrateful teenagers? Man, I've had better jobs in prison.

Alexandra: The food? Chef is one of the best cooks I encountered. If he's willing to show his skills, that is. A lovely man, really. I'm so glad we get along.

Gwen: The food was disgusting.

Alexandra: People were awesome. I'll never forget any of them. I wrote it all in my diary.

Gwen: The people here sucked. They were nothing but a bunch of backstabbing, manipulative, two-timing, fame-hungry, dimwitted, insane, really weird, psychotic, redneck, overbearing, goody-goody, know-it-all, party-obsessed jerks. I was lucky enough to meet a few actually sane people.

Alexandra: The one thing I'll be remembered for? Probably drama. For the record, dad taught me to always be nice first cause you can be mean later, and I tried alright.

Gwen: I hope my personality.

-Morning, Gwen.

I walk into the canteen for the very last breakfast. I grab a toast and a cup of tea.

-Morning, Alexa.- Gwen beckons me over.- Ready for this insanity?

-As much as I can get.

-Good, let the better contestant win.- Gwen smiles.

-Of course, no need for dirty tricks. You're my bestie from here, after all.

-Never use the word bestie for me, and we're good.

-Alexandra, come here!- Chef shouts from the kitchen.

I shot Gwen a questioning look. Not knowing what is happening, I head to the kitchen. A sweet smell fills my nostrils when I enter.

-I baked cupcakes.- Chef announces, placing a mold on the table.

-They smell amazing.- I take a closer look.- Are they...

-Filled with raspberry jam? Yes, it's your final day.

-Those are my very favorite. Thank you, Chef!- I give him a tight hug.

-Challenge starts in ten minutes!- Chris announces through the speaker.

-Go and win Sparkle.

I salute one last time, but before exiting, I turn back. I join Chef for one last photo. I've almost run out of the film, but that moment is worth it.