I Triple Dog Dare You (2/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island 

Alexandra declined to bring anyone back to the competition.

Trent left the island for good.

And we started the semifinal challenge.

-Oh, what the heck. Let's get this over with.- Gwen approaches the wheel of misfortune.

We watch as it spins in exasperation. Chris is enjoying every moment of it and can't help his smile when he reads the dare.

-Let's get this party started! Trent's idea. Lick your own feet.

We all twist in disgust.

Confessional

Alexandra: You may think it's not a big deal, but it's the middle of the summer, and some of us are wearing boots. Do you think we don't sweat down there?

-Gwen, you can perform the dare yourself or dare one of your competitors to do it. Either way, someone ends up licking their feet.

-I can do it.- She answers after giving it a thought.

I give her an encouraging nod as she sits on the chair that Chef brought. He's wearing a pink long dress, and I can notice Chris's smirk when he glances his way.

-Would you do that?- Duncan suddenly starts the conversation. Since the night Porter left, we weren't talking.

-I think I would. Would you?

-I'm game.

-Gwen wins freebie!

I place a water bottle in front of my friend's seat before standing up to get my turn. When I pass her Gwen smiles thankfully.

-Alexandra, are you ready for your portion of humiliation?!- Chris asks.

-I'm not bothered, McLin.- I shrug and spin the wheel.

-Someone turned the fierce mode on.- Chris jokes.

-Then you shouldn't annoy me now.- I smirk at him.

-Right. Ezekiel's dare is... chew your own toenail. Slowly.

-Do you guys have some kind of feet fetish?- Gwen snarls from her seat.

-I'll do it.- I plump on the chair in the middle of the stage.

Chef brings small scissors, and I take my shoe off. I cut my manicured nail, and thank my past self I didn't get hybrid nails.

-Nice color, will it affect the taste.- Chris nudges Chef.

I ignore him and finish my dare.

-Alexandra wins a freebie!- Chris hands me a bottle before I swap places with Duncan.

-Beth's dare. Re-chewing a wad of Harold's gum.- Chris cringes at the quest.

-Alexandra?- He turns to me suddenly.- Maybe you'd like to do it for me.- He smirks.

-What are you getting on?- I walk up to him.

-At this point, I really want to win this thing. I made a fool out of me for you, and know I'm going to retaliate.

-You hate me? Ok, then grab a chair and wait for me to care.- I cross my arms.

-Oh, I know you wouldn't get the bait when it was only about you, but I have an ace in the hole.- He smirks.- You see, in your files, I found quite a gossip about you and your family, but also about your dearest friend.