Hide and Be Sneaky (2/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

The boys got into a secret pact, that is not as well protected as they thought, since Gwen heard everything.

Gwen P.O.V.

I'm walking through the forest, looking for a hiding spot, when I hear a conversation in the distance. Coming closer to the source of the sound, I see all the boys gathered in a cave. I hide nearby and eavesdrop on their meeting.

After everything they said, I decide to follow DJ. I corner him when he's trying to climb the roof of the canteen.

-Do you think Alexandra would appreciate your behavior?- I scare him, making him fall down.

-Gwen? What are you doing here?- He laughs nervously.

-Don't play dumb. I heard everything. Let's make a pact and kick off girls.

-It's not what you think!

-DJ!

-Gwen!

-You have one second to tell me everything. Not about the alliance. I already know the truth here.- I send a glare toward him.

-Please, don't tell them.- DJ pleads.

-Oh, I ain't going to say a word.

-You're going to make me tell them, aren't you?

-Loud and clear. And every nitty, gritty detail. Right, now though I need you to tell me something else. I know you're hiding something, concerning Geoff.

-Where did you get that idea?- He looks around.

-Don't turn it around your behavior gave it away. I didn't know, but you just said it to me. 

-Fine, I think it might be good to get it off my chest.- He takes a deep breath.- It happened this morning when Alexandra left to talk with Chef.

Flashback

Geoff left the canteen, soon followed by Bridgette. He needed to cool off a bit. I wasn't planning to spy on them, I just wanted to use a toilet. When I got there, I found out they were there already. I wanted to wait outside, but I heard their conversation and couldn't help to listen till the end.

-This is pretty big, babe. Are you absolutely sure that's how you feel? I don't wanna get messed around. Alexandra is my friend.- Bridgette says in a hushed manner.

-Well, it's not that I've gone off Alexandra or anything... I just wonder sometimes if I'd be happier with you.- Geoff responds.

-But?...

-I still have feelings for Alexandra, obviously. I think she's a wonderful woman. Clearly, she wants us to work, but sometimes she's so forceful about her inner thoughts that it pushes me away, you know?- Geoff sighs. -I've gotta be honest, I'm not keen on the way some of the others look at her. Like Trent... Duncan too, actually.

-Do you really think she might choose one of them instead of you?- Bridgette questions.

-Nah, no way.- He answers after a pause.

-Which means...?

-I dunno. It's like I said. I like her, but maybe I could like someone else more.

-Are you gonna talk to Alexandra?- Bridgette inquiries.

-Definitely, I just don't know when. I don't wanna leave it too late, but I'm not ready right now, either. I'll think about it.

There's some shuffling. They're coming back. I quickly hide in a closet, and they pass by, not noticing my presence.