Big sleep (1/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Alexandra heard something she wasn't supposed to, which lead her and Leshwana to stick together.

Courtney grew suspicious about Alexandra.

And Ezekiel was eliminated.

Is it just me or did Justin take more interest in Alexandra than anyone expected him to?

What is in the store for our campers today?

I woke up to warm sunlight beaming through the window. I was sleeping on the lower bunk under Bridgette.

I'll better use a shower when I have a chance.

I grab my bag and put in it the necessary items. As quietly as possible, I exit our cabin and head to the bathroom building.

The camp is peaceful when everyone is sleeping. I hear birds singing, and a chilly breeze plays with my hair.

After finishing my morning routine, I take a camera from my shelf in the cabin and walk to the nearest trees, trying to take some photos, when an air horn breaks the silence.

-Ow! It's seven in the morning! Do I look like a farmer to you?- Leshawna yells from her cabin. I giggle at her remark.

After a while, everyone is gathered in front of the cabins. I stand next to Eva, who listens to heavy metal on her MP3. She growls at Cody, who tries to snatch her player and offers me one of the earphones. I take it with a bright smile.

-Morning! Hope you slept well.- Chris makes his entrance.

-Hi, Chris. You look really buff in those shorts.-Heather states. I roll my eyes, sensing preciosity in her voice.

-I know. Okay. I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute.

-Oh, excuse me. I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast.- Owen worries.

-Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen. Right after you complete your twenty kilometers run around the lake!

-Oh, so you're funny now? You know what I think would be funny?- Eva tries to punch Chris but is held back by Geoff and Duncan.

-Eva! Try to control your temper.- Courtney whispers.

-You're enjoying this, aren't you?!- She scowls.

-A little. You have thirty seconds.- Chris announces.

-Okay, runners! On your marks... get set... go!

I don't know if I should run or not. I watch as some campers head off in a full sprint while some walk lazily.

-Alexandra, I said go.

-I know. Is it the main part of the challenge tho? Isn't it too simple?

-I'm not saying anything. Don't want to destroy a surprise.

-You know, after your last one, I'm not in a mood for another.

-Oh, Alexandra, don't be so grumpy. You have a run to attend.-He says, ruffling my hair.

Confessionals

Courtney: Okay, that girl Eva has got to get a handle on her temper. She's only been here one day, and she's already thrown her suitcase out a window and broken the lock on one of the bathroom doors.

I quickly catch up with Gwen leaving Chris behind. I slide my hand under her shoulder.

-Hi Gwen, do you mind?