No pain, no game (1/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Alexandra enjoyed her time in a luxurious resort after being eliminated, but it's high time to turn the competition upside down. Our artist is ready to make her entrance.

I'm on the board on my way to the island. Girls helped me pack, and boys made delicious breakfast. Saying goodbye was hard, but the curiosity and desire to come back to my friends on the island was stronger. I'm facing the water just the way I did the first time I've come here. My face is hidden behind my hair. I didn't cut them, just changed the color of my strands and straightened them. I focus on what to say to everyone.

In the camp

-Listen up, campers! As of right now, all teams are officially dissolved. From here on in, it's every camper for themselves!- Chris announces.

-Ahem, well, uh, it's about time we flew solo.- Duncan says.

-Oh-ho-ho, I am feelin' that! Bring it on, Chris!- Leshawna crosses her arms.

-Then get ready for this! New competition!- Chris says.

-What? But that's impossible.- Heather states.

-It's against the rules!- Courtney protests.

-Not good.- Duncan comments.

-What is it with white girls?-Leshawna asks, seeing the boat.

-Alexandra has pale skin.- Geoff says longingly.

-Man, you need to focus.- Duncan nudges him.

-I love surprises! But the best kind of surprise is a double surprise! Am I right, Alexandra?!- Chris walks on the pier and offers the arrival a hand.

Alexandra P.O.V.

I turn to Chris and gladly take his hand, stepping on the pier. Chef gets my luggage from the boat while I turn to the campers.

-Surprise!- I giggle softly.

Everyone is frozen and open-mouthed. Their stares are intense and make me blush. The first person to snap out of this is Geoff.

-Alexandra!!!- He runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

I wrap my arms around his neck while he places his palms on my waist. Soon, I'm picked up and, I feel as his grip tightens.

-I thought I lost you forever.- Geoff whispers.

-Don't be silly. I said I'll see you again, remember?- He puts me down and takes my hand.

-You're even more beautiful than I remembered.

-Hey, Romeo! Move it, there are tons of people who want to say hello!- Duncan screams.

-Duncan.- I smile happily.

-Oh, did someone miss me?- He mocks.

-Don't get an inflated ego, bad boy.

-Me as if. But I can't say it's not flattering to be on your mind, princess.

-I take it as 'I miss you too'.- I nudge him.

-Well, not as much as Mr. Lalaland over there, but it's nice to have you back.- He points at Geoff.

-Look at him acting all mannishly.- Gwen laughs.

-Don't get deceived, hun. He was distraught and angry all the time.- Leshawna adds.

-He was like. I'm going to kill whoever hurt my princess.- Bridgette mimics Duncan.