The Sucky Outdoors (1/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Alexandra won Chef's heart, gaining her team a victory.

Heather read Alexandra's diary with her entry, turning her team against her. Thanks to Leshawna and other Gophers everything seems to be stable, though.

Courtney made up with Alex but, does it mean the drama is gone?

I enter the canteen alone. I had a sleep-in today. My back is aching, but I keep it together. I'm anxious to find out the results of last night's elimination. I want to believe Heather is gone, but I have a feeling I'll be proven wrong.

I take a look at Gopher's table, and there she is, sitting next to Lindsay and Beth. I run up to Trent.

-Trent, what happened during the elimination ceremony?

-Lexy, take a seat.- I do as he says.

-It didn't go as planned. Justin was voted off.

-What?! But how I thought...

-We all thought. It looks like Heather managed to persuade the rest.- He takes my hand.

-I didn't even say goodbye.

-I need to tell you something, come over here. We don't need anyone to hear that conversation.- He leads me to the corner.

There is a table with a samovar filled with water and cups. Trent makes me a cup of tea.

-Trent, just tell me.

-He said, he'll miss you.

-Look at me. I know it's not everything.

-After all of this, I'm just stressed, Alexandra. I don't want to leave yet, but considering the situation, everything is possible.

I hug him, and he relaxes. I soothingly rub his back.

-If you need me, I'll be there for you, just like you are here for me. Thanks for the tea, I'm always up for a cup in the morning.

-Noted.

Confessionals

Duncan: She came to Trent, not us. I can't blame her, though. I don't know if there is anything I can do to get her trust again.

Trent lead me to my team table and offered some of them a glare. We part ways, and I sit with my team next to Harold. I smell the tea from a warm cup in my hands. DJ comes over.

-It's for you, I made it with Chef this morning. I'm sorry.

He hands me a baking sheet full of cupcakes. I take it and stand up. I give him one, then move towards Chef and hand him one, also. I walk to Trent, Gwen, and Leshawna, giving each of them one. I finally make my way back to our table and set a cupcake in front of everyone. I return the baking sheet and sit down next to Harold again, sipping my tea.

Confessionals

Leshawana: That's so nice of her. I love Alexandra, she's a badass with a kind heart.

Geoff: She's an angel, how could I've ever doubted it? Stupid [facepalm]

Alexandra: I wish we had gone for this walk earlier. I wish we did, but I mess it up again. It's all my fault you left, if only you didn't help me...

- Good morning. Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you. Some of you may not come back alive. Just joking. [laughs] All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it. Oh, and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in pre-production. The first team back for breakfast wins invincibility! Well, off you go!- Chris explains.