Dodgebrawl (1/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Gwen won the challenge.

Team Bass kicked off Eva, thanks to Heather's sabotage.

And Duncan showed he can be caring, but only if your name's Alexandra.

I hope you slept better than our campers, it looks like some of them are still half asleep.

We are sitting in the canteen, still tired after the last challenge. I'm seated between Duncan and Geoff. Duncan is sleeping on the table.

-Duncan. You look like crap, dude.- Chris welcomes us in his favorite way.

-Stuff it.- Duncan snarls.

-Harold snored all night.- Courtney explains.

Flashback

I woke up because of Harold's snoring. I sneaked out of the cabin with a blanket, and MP3 and walked to my spot near the lake. The night was cold, I wrapped the blanket around my shoulder, looking at the calm water. I drifted off while listening to my music.

-Wow. Four nights with no sleep? How much are you hurting, dude?- Chris asks.

-Wanna find out?!- Duncan clenches his fist and sends Chris a glare.

The whole team except me hide under the table, trembling from fear. I take Duncan's palm in my hands.

-He's not worth it.- I whisper.

-No, no, it's cool. It's cool.- Chris takes a step back.

Suddenly doors open and Harold walks in, acting like a movie star. Our gasps change to laughter. He has a mustache drawn with a marker.

-Okay, what?!- He finally questions.

-Someone messed with your face, dude.- Geoff answers.

I hand Harold a spoon and he takes a look.

-Hey, sweet 'stache.- He comments.

-It's your job, right?- I nudge Duncan.

-You know me so well, princess.

He rests his hand on my thigh next to my knee. I blush slightly.

-Hey, everyone, it's Gwen!- Chris points at the door.

Gophers applaud her entrance. I also make my way towards her, taking Duncan's hand off my leg.

-Yay! Why are we clapping?- Lindsay is confused.

-Hi, Gwen.- I hug her and help her to her seat.

-I'm so tired. I can't feel my face.-I catch her head just before it hits the table surface. I gently put her in a comfortable position.

-Have an eye on her, ok?- I turn to Trent.

-Sure thing. If I can help you in any way just let me know. You've also been through a lot.- I smile brightly.

Confessional

Courtney: We are so sucking right now. Okay, yes, Eva was a psycho, but at least she was an athletic psycho! We have no chance, especially when Alexandra pays so much attention to our enemies. What is wrong with that girl?