I Triple Dog Dare You (1/2)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Alexandra won a challenge with help of Porter, now she's the one to decide who'll stay in the game and who'll lose a chance to get into the grand finale.

-Chris, I know what I want.

-Well, that was surprisingly fast.- Chris rubs his neck.

-When you choose an action, you choose the consequences. When you desire a consequence, you had better take the action that would create it.- I smile, running a hand through my hair.

-Confidence, I like it.- Chris snaps his fingers.

-What can I say, I wasn't ready for over half of the bullshit I went through here. Now, I at least have an advantage.

-Make the decision already.- Duncan says with defeat.

-Shh, it's building the tension.- Chris responds.

-Oh, come on, it's so obvious, she'll replace me with Mr. I'm cooler than you with my dyed hair and that stupid boat.- Duncan snaps, pointing at Porter.

Porter is still standing with his arms folded, not even looking at Duncan. He giggles slightly, placing one of his palms over his mouth in a tender way. There was always something a little bit feminine in his gestures. Many girls would like to react with Porter's kind of grace.

-No need to rub it in.- Duncan rolls his eyes.

-Can you just shut up and let her speak?- Gwen intervenes.

-Well, Duncan, I'll gladly announce that once again you were wrong. I don't want to bring any contestants back to the game, and I refuse to decide who should leave. I want to play fair, and your offer won't change my ways.- I state confidently.

-Here she goes again.- Chris reluctantly hands Chef a 50 dollars banknote- I was more than sure you'd pick Porter to stay.

-But why?- Duncan looks at me with a somehow troubled expression.

-Looks like you don't know her at all.- Porter gently puts an arm around my shoulder with a cocky smile.

-It is our choices that show who we are more than anything. It would be unfair to bring anyone back. We all worked hard to stay on the show. Yes, I made alliances, yes I influenced people, but I used the resources that everyone had. I used them more efficiently that's why I'm here. I don't need this present. Yes, I'd love to have Porter here, and yes I'd give a lot to bring, but Geoff, but I won't. I'm not the one to cause drama anyway.

-Oh, I'd argue with that.- Gwen smiles at me, visibly relieved.

-That solves one problem.- Chris looks at Porter.- But you still need to vote someone off. Hurry up!- Chris claps his hands.

Confessional

Gwen: Alright, since Alexandra is my friend and Trent [blushes]... I mean, I have to do this for myself.

Trent: I guess it's predictable...

Alexandra: I feel like it's my day to make unpredictable decisions so...

Duncan: If it somehow works out, I'd mean I won a fucking jackpot, today man.

Porter: Alea iacta est, damn I always wanted to say something like this on TV. I'm not staying but it was worth it. I made the collect entrance with this boat, Steve you can only be jealous now. Toby, you have the best boat in the whole world. I'm just happy I made difference and that Sunflower is still mine in a way, isn't she?