Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (3/3)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

Alexandra stole Chris's phone and called Porter.

The new challenge divided campers into pairs.

Gwen and Trent seem to have the most control of the situation since they won the first trial, but there are two more to fight for.

-Hold this for me.- I took out of my bag calcium.

I grab a glass, and Geoff puts one pill inside, then Chef brings me some water.

-Are you sure you're okay?- Geoff asks.

-Yes.

-It's not looking good.

-Gee, thanks. We should catch up with the others. Come on, Geoffy.- I blush madly- Sorry...

He smiles softly and picks me up.

-What are you doing?- I question.

-You don't look good. You just don't want to say it. I know you feel bad, no need to strain yourself. Stick around and you'll be fine, remember? We're a team right, for once, let me help.

-We're a team now.- I nod.

I don't say anything more. Soon, we arrive at the second trial location. When we approach, I notice irritated Duncan. Heather looks pissed off as well.

-That's an interesting development of the situation.- Gwen comments.

Confessional

Duncan: I don't get it! How are they on good terms again?! Yesterday, she was crying because of him and now... And now she seems to be perfectly alright in his arms again. I guess I'll never have her again, pathetic.

Heather: Fuck! I was hoping they'll kill each other and drop out on their own. Now, I have to use Duncan's strength. I can't end up losing.

-Alexandra, are you alright?- Trent asks.

-She's allergic to strawberries, but we've got it under control. - Geoff answers and puts me down gently.

-Princess?- Duncan tries to come closer, but Heather restrains him with a smirk.

-It's fine.- I smile briefly.

-What's the next challenge, Chris?- Geoff turns to our host.

-On the beach, you will find three canoes. One for each team. Your challenge is to paddle your canoe while wearing handcuffs, all the way to Boney Island. Once there, you will open a package that is waiting for you. Go!

I ran as fast as I can to keep up with the pace. Unfortunately, soon I run out of stamina. I slow down, and Geoff turns to me.

-Alexandra?

-I'll go faster. Don't look back.

-What if I'm looking for you? Come on partner, we've got this.- He outstretches his hand, and I take it.

He squeezes strongly, pulling me forward. We manage to catch up with the others. I heavily plop down in a canoe while Geoff is pushing it to the water. Soon, we paddle in silence, but not for long.

-I'm sorry. I apologize for being a burden.- I say not looking back from my front seat.

-Star, you're not a burden. -He answers softly.

I decide to turn around. He looked at me as I look at the night sky, and suddenly, flowers grew in my chest.

Confessional