1

Please support my youtube channel:
nini & lili stories

watch and subscribe!
here's my JENLISA ONESHOT stories:
https://youtu.be/VDVkWnU-zxQ
and
https://youtu.be/K1qGr4-wmug

thank you so much!♡

xxx

"Uhh-- I hate going on here." I whispered to myself as I rolled my eyes.

"Ma'am, what should we add here? Do you think this will be good?" Our assisstant asked me while showing a book of luxurious furnitures to be added for the newly established salon branch.

I deeply sighed, "I don't know... can you just choose whatever you like?" I said irritatedly and she just nodded at me.

She knows me well but she would still ask me for my opinions as per my mum that always wanted me to change.

I sneakily left the salon when my assisstant was busy, but as soon as I got out the exit. I heard a masculine shout, "Ms. Jennie!!! Come back here!!" The guard shouted while chasing on me.

I smirked as I ran quickly and hopped on my car and started driving, but the guards kept chasing on me.

I took my phone out and pressed 6 as a shortcut call for my bestfriend, and yes, she immediately answered it. That's what I love about her!

"Where you at?" I asked.

"Why? Watchu need? Did your mum asked you to manage the salon again?" My bestfriend got used to it, she even gets irritated to me whenever I call her and see her, but... who's the boss here? It me.

"Huff!" I irritatedly said.

I know... I know.. that's why we are bestfriends.... we easily gets irritated even from smallest things. I think we are twins but there's another thing that makes us partners, and that is being young, dumb but not broke. :--)

Both our parents can't handle us, we do what we decide, but sometimes, we regret after. Haha, it's a plus for the memories though. That's what matters, we wanted to make endless memories while we are still young. You know, we need some stories to tell for our grand kids for the future, but I don't know who to make babies with to have grandchildrens. But that's not part of the plan, YET, we need to live unproblematic, but I guess, we are the problem here. ^3^chuu~

I quickly drove my way to my bestfriend's night bar. It's her business, she got it from her late dad. Which her mother never knew where it was located, it's a secret night bar spot for famous celebrities that wanted a peaceful night out. It's expensive there but, it's totally worth it.

I walked into the bar with pride, like I'm the boss here, get out! You love the confidence? Yeah, me too. ;)
"Yaaahh! Jichu!" I shouted at her like she's from the other side of the earth.

"Why do you shout?!!" She shouted back at me.

But who I am? I'm Jennie Kim, I need to fire back, "And why are you shouting!?!"

but.... she's Kim Jisoo, she definitely fires back too! "Cause you shout!!"

"And you have to shout too!!?"

"Why not?!"

"Ghorl, you stop, so I can stop!!" I rolled my eyes and glared at her.

She stood up from her seat and boom, she slapped my ass, "It screamed."

"That's my ass, baby boo." I winked at her and laughed.

"So... what's the tea ghorl, why you came here so early?" She asked while pouring me a glass of lemon juice.

I took a sip, like a sexy lady, and clicked my tounge after, "So, here's the tea sis." She looked at me seriously, it's funny how she looks whenever I tell her teas. Like, mare, are you ready to spill the tea?

"I knew it! Your mum really wanted you to change, huh?"

"Oh yeah! Like, why mum? Can't you see it?" I stood up and showed my whole body, "I'm not like you, I'm not into beauty, why do you force me?!" I shouted til my veins on my neck showed up.

"Calm your ass, why don't you say that to her?" She rolled her eyes and took a sip on her juice.

"Do you want me get killed?! Ghorl, I know we badass, but... I can't disrespect my mum. I'm still an angel." I gestured my hands like I'm praying while I squints my eyes.

"It doesn't suit you, I know we gonna see each other in hell.. stop pretending."

I immedietly sat properly as soon as I realized that she's right.

"What I'm gonna do? Do you think it will suit me?" I stood up again and held both of her shoulders and started shaking her, "Do you think I'm pretty?" I stared on her eyes, and she stared back.

A moment of silence, she roamed her eyes from my head to toe, she slowly shook her head, "Sorry ghorl..... but no.... It's a no for me."

I aggressively let go of her with a slight push, "I really hate you!"

She chuckled, "No...no... I'm just kidding, come on! Let's go to my room."

I rolled my eyes and followed my bitchy bestfriend, if only I have a chance to hurt her, I will smack her soul out to the universe.

My bestfriend is really girly, like barbies, bratz, and other white girls. She's into make-ups and beauty. She's totally a girl crush, but I will never crash on her. Ewww, she's my bestfriend.. Like a sister, like from my own flesh. So, It's a no for me, I don't care how much she looks pretty to me. Thank you for the offer though.

"Come here quick!!!" She shouted while staring at herself into the big ass mirror.

I stood up beside her and stared to both of us.

"Look how different you look from me... I'm pretty, sexy, elegant and presentable... now... look at yourself, you look like ummm, please don't get hurt but it's time to tell you the truth." She jokingly said and I just rolled my eyes as a response.

"You're so boyish!" She shouted at me, "Look!" and she hysterically laughed.

And that's where everything started. :-)