40

JENNIE's POV.

"I really miss Lisa... why didn't I ever experience to taste her soft thick lips!! Arghhh, I've been longing to know how she kiss a girl!" I thought irritatedly while I'm still in my bed wearing a yellow pajamas as I kept kicking and having tantrums.

Until I calmed down and stared blankly at the ceilling, "I miss those happy moments with you." I smiled, "Soon enough, I'll get to see your beautiful handsome face again and I will pinch that soft cheek of yours til you look like a fresh tomato!" I said while clenching my fist.

I took a deep sigh, "And today... I'm just gonna take this rest day as a normal day. Unlike before, we always spends time together... another sad day again for me.." I said as I sat down and forcefully stood up from the bed.

"Guess I'll just go out instead of just imagining things doing stuff with you in here." I softly chuckled, "I'm getting crazy." I added as I kept slapping my head.

I'm so thankful that I became stronger... that I didn't let myself stay in those darkest times alone. I'm glad that I have the best grandparents in the world to keep me distracted from being sad, if dad is here, he will also make sure I'm doing okay... but I believe, mum also cut all our communications too.

You are all my inspiration for doing my best! And for you mum, I still love you and I know that you are just doing this for me... but mum, I won't let you decide who I should love and who will not... no one can stop me from loving Lisa.

I thought before finally getting inside the bathroom to take a long warm bath.

--

"Ma, pa... I'm just going out somewhere! Don't worry about me, I'm wearing my comfy clothes and a pair of glasses to keep myself safe from those papz!" I shouted as I excitedly goes out the house and all I can hear from them is shouting back at me saying, "Take care!"

I took out my keys and hopped in my car and went in a coffee shop to chill.

"WOOH! I miss wearing comfy clothes... Ughhh, it's so refreshing! I'm sure no one's gonna recognize me... I surely made that I didn't look like Ruby Jane." I said as I lowered my glasses a bit down to check if anyone is looking at me that recognizes me.

"Are you sure no one's gonna recognize you?" A whisper behind me made me jumped off my chair.

"Oh, for fucking sake!!" I shouted and I felt that my glasses tilt a bit and everyone was looking at me so I quickly covered my face and fixes my glasses, "Fuckn hell no please be quiet I'm having a rest day today so don't ruin it!" I shouted in whisper and all I just heard is a laughter as a response, "Will you just please go awa---y...." I said angrily but as soon as I turned my gaze behind me, I realized that it wasn't just someone who knows me.

"L---" the only word I spoke.

"Yes... it's me... long time no see Nini..." she said as she puts her hand inside her pocket with a big big smile.

I couldn't believe seeing Lisa infront of me.... IN THE U.S.! I slapped my face to check if I'm not dreaming since I kept imagining her being with me all the time so I'm not sure what's real and what's not anymore but she softly took my hands to stop me from slapping myself.

"I'm real Jennie... I'm real, stop hurting yourself."

"OMG! LISA!!" I quickly hugged Lisa with my feet wrapped around her waist which she quickly carries me and turned herself around, I suddenly cried in happiness, "I miss you so much Lisa!!!" I couldn't contain my feelings, I didn't bother getting noticed and everyone is slowly recognizing me since my glasses fell down because of the force I made for hugging Lisa.

"Come, quick! Get down, everyone's getting crazy for recognizing that Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is here..." she quickly let go of me and held my arm and we both run out the shop.

Everything felt unreal, everything feels in a slow-motion as I watch her running infront of me while securing me behind her. I smiled seeing her here, "How is this happening?" I whispered in myself.

We went inside her car and she drove away as fast as she can, but I still can't move on so I watched her the whole time, smilingly staring at her.

"I'm gonna melt if you keep staring at me." She said as she parked her car somewhere up in the mountains, "I think we will be fine here now.... come and let's go out... we deserve some fresh air." She quickly goes out to open the door for me.

I'm still in a state of shock, I just keep smilingly staring at her like crazy, I think I forget how to speak...

"Jennie..." She keep snapping her fingers, "Jennie wake up... I'm real!" and she started shaking me until I came back to my senses.

"L-Lisa!!" I quickly hugged her and tears started falling down, "How did you find me?" I said while still hugging her tightly.

She chuckles as she hugs me back, "I've been here in the U.S after realizing what Jisoo told me that your mum booked you a flight here... I've been broken for that long year... It's been a week now since I came here... I kept looking for you, it's hard to find someone so famous." She chuckles again, "Luckily... I spotted someone I always knew who wears that kind of outfit... just seeing you from you back, I already know that it's you." she widely smiled.

I stared at her while listening with my tears continuously falling down, "I'm sorry Lisa.... for leaving you... I didn't want this to happen."

She wiped my tears away and smiled at me, "I understand nini... stop crying now... I know it's your mum's doing, Jisoo told me before your mum cut off all of my communications with you and her... I kept overthinking about it and realized that it's really your mum and not your choice since I always see her watching us everytime we are together... I knew she didn't like it.... me... for having you."

"B-But... how are you still...." I said but she cuts me off.

"Nothing can stop me from loving you the way I love you from the start...." she stared at me sincerely, "I waited for you Jennie...... but waiting doesn't help... it won't do anything... So as I wait, I did some stuff... I made myself better!" she added.

"Better?"

and she happily nodded at me, "Yeah! I learned how to cook... I improved my dancing skills, which I am now a choreographer. I also do photography! I kept enhancing my talents Jennie!!" she proudly said.

"WOAH! I'm so proud of you!!" My eyes widens along with ny mouth, "I--I'm so so proud of you Lisa!" then I gave her a warm big hug.

"I did it for you Jennie... so that your mum will gonna accept me now for loving and having you as mine..." She widely smiled, "I even went back to Thailand to make my parents teach me... they also know about what I feel towards them.... you made me learn things Jennie... despite of you being away from me, it helped me grow."

We both cried in happiness, we didn't expect that life will teach us something that can make us both grow while being away from each other and we have that same faith, that we kept holding onto that we will see each other again with the same feelings we had.

And now it's happening... It's happening and I thank Lisa for holding on!

"Thank you, Lisa.... for believing, for finding, and doing your best.... and now.... I'm not dreaming anymore... I'm not gonna dream and imagine anymore!" I shouted happily.

She nodded and she slowly held both of my hands, "Jennie... I'm gonna show you something." then she kisses me on my forehead, "Come... we're gonna have a 3 hour drive." she widely smiled.

"What is it Lisa! You're making me curious and excited!" I happily said.

"You'll see it!" And she held my hand as we go inside her car.