31

JENNIE's POV

My peaceful sleep got disturbed from a loud snore, I rubbed my eyes and continually squinting and as I looked to my side, it was my phone still on call with Lisa.

I sit up straight for suddenly realizing that I fell asleep during the call last night, "Gosh." I whispered to myself as I rubbed my head, "I hope I didn't snore that loud when I fell asleep on her."

I took my phone and went down stairs while still on call with Lisa, I let it sit until she wakes up, "So, this is how it feels to be in a relationship?" I thought to myself smiling as I sat down to eat.

"Hey, good morning mum and dad... as for you to be informed, I will be visiting the salon today." I said with a confidence on my face.

Mum and dad turned their gaze to each other, "Really? That's good to hear my princess." Dad said.

"Yes, so maybe I'll just be taking this fruits and I'll eat outside for a proper meal." I took a few grapes and quickly ate it and drank a one glass of water.

"Take care darling!" Mum shouted as I ran back to my bedroom to take a shower.

I let my phone with me and heard Lisa's voice like she's stretching, maybe she finally woke up..

Jennie: Hey, Lisayahh... are you awake? *soft voice*

Lisa: *hummed*

a moment of silence, Lisa suddenly fixed her voice and coughed.

Lisa: I'm so sorry! I left my phone still on call... my gosh, it's been 8 hours now...

Jennie: It's alright *smiled* It's an achievement, right? *chuckles*

Lisa: *chuckles and heard water sound* A-Are you taking a shower?

Jennie: Y-Yes, why?

Lisa: *Cheek heat up* N-Nothing...

Jennie: YAH! Don't tell me you're imagining things over a voice call!?

Lisa: And so what if I do!!

Jennie: ERRRR!! I'm gonna kick your ass once I see you!!

Lisa: BLEH!! *chuckles* Well... wanna end the call now? I'm gonna go take a shower now too, can't wait to see you... *smiled*

Jennie: Uhmm... no, keep the call. I want to see how longer it can take... I just feel so amazed by it... It's an achievement you know!! *laughed*

Lisa: You're such a baby! *chuckles* Okay fine... I'll go take a shower and ea--

Jennie: No need to eat your breakfast, let's go eat somewhere together. Just go straight to the salon.

Lisa: *smiled wider* Mmmkay... see you.... Ruby Jane... *chuckles*

I finished taking the shower and quickly dressed up so I can have a quick check on the three branch that I was assigned to check from time to time.

I went downstairs to give my lovingly parents a kiss, "I'm heading off now."

Both of them widens their eyes in shock, "Woah! My Jennie......" my mum said as she went closer to me, "No, my Ruby Jane.... finallyyyy! You made some realizations now. I'm so proud of you! This one suits you better!! I feel like I'm seeing an angel..." she added while she's adoring me from head to toe.

I chuckled, "Mum! That's enough...." I said as I continued laughing from my mum's reaction, I'm sure she's just really happy

"My princess no longer a prince...." Dad said while laughing, "You look good today, hun.. keep it going!"

I smiled as I gave them a kiss and bid good byes.

I went out from our mansion and took my car and quickly drove to the first salon, it's still been doing good so I went to the next salon, which is just doing the same. I then went to the last salon where Lisa and I will meet, as I stepped in, Lisa was already waiting for me outside.

Her mouth hang open which it made me laugh, "Hey, stop adoring me too much..."

She shook her head off and came back to all her senses, "How can I not adore such a beautiful girl like you? Look around... everyone's looking at you." I didn't realized that everyone's been stealing glances at me since I already got used to that even before.

I just smiled at her, "Let's go and get your hair done." But before we enter, I remembered about the call, "Oh, yeah... I almost forgot, we can now end the call." I took my phone out and she did too, "It's been 10 hours... what an achievement!" we laughed together and ended the call.

We went inside together after and the employees was shookt seeing Jennie Kim as now finally a Ruby Jane.

"Woah, Miss Ruby Jane!! Am I really seeing this correctly??!" The hairdresser said as she walked closer near to me and tapped the another hairdresser, "Slap me so I can know if this is real!" *slaps* "OUCH! that hurts!! damnnnn!" she rubbed her reddish cheek after. Looks painful enough to realize what's real and what's not

"Now you know it's real." the hairdresser who slapped her said and laughed.

"Oh hey there Lisa! I didn't noticed you right away... are you here for a hair cut.... again??" She asked in confusion, "You just got your haircut... are you getting a boy haircut now?! Gosh, please no!"

Lisa chuckled, "No... I'm here for a free hair color."

"Free?! Hell nahh, don't you know that the girl next to you is the owner of this salon?" She said confidently with her raised eyebrow.

Lisa chuckled, "Oh, yeah, Jennie Kim? Yes."

Her eyebrow furrowed as her head tilt like a confused dog, "Do you know her Miss Ruby Jane?! This is confusing me.... And as you can see of how confuse I am right now... I THINK I deserve a proper explanation." The hairdresser massaged her temple like she's stressing out about what she's seeing and hearing, she acted like she's not an employee but just a friend since I can be friendly with them at times, and Lisa's also already friends with them since she's a regular here.

I chuckled, "Lisa's my close friend... and we played a game and she got a free haircut but she prefer to have a new hair color."

"Ohhh, I see... I get it now... I didn't know that you guys became friends... I remembered the time you're here and you never know her." she said and went back to her work.

"Oh well, we are now." I said and let Lisa sat down to an empty seat, "Let this girl have her free hair color... we need to leave after so be quick."

"Noted!" A hairdresser quickly went up to Lisa and did her hair color done.

I sighed as I stood up from sitting more than an hour of waiting, "Finally done, my butt starting to get hurt, I thought I was slowly loosing it." I softly rubs my butt as I stood up.

Lisa chuckled, "How's my new look?"

"Oh, nothing new..." I jokingly said and she softly slap my arm.

"Such a bad little dumpling..." she said as she chuckled.

"You're calling me random names! What's with the dumpling tho." I glared at her.

"It's your cheek... soft and fluffy, makes me wanna pinch and eat." she laughed like an evil with a maniac stare.

"EEEWWW! That's not so of you Lisa giant!" I slapped her shoulder which makes her laughed so loud.

"Sooo, let's go?? I'll take the luxury meal for our breakfast... since I can already hear your snakes grumbling inside your stomach." She said as she guided the way for me.

"Shut up, Lisa! Yours are louder!" I said and went on my way out, "Anyways, let's take my car this time... I'll be giving you the free ride now."

"Sounds better." She said and smiled.