28

Kai woke up, he rubs his eyes and squints it to adjust his vision. He yawned as he stretched his body.

"Aaaahh.... I'm still sleepy." He said as he sat down on the sofa bed. He suddenly felt something rushing around him.

"Huh?" He said as he roamed his eyes around, he quietly stood up to check and slowly opened the blanket on Lisa's spot.

"Lisa's here and still sleeping." He whispers and quickly looked at Jennie and Jisoo, "They are also asleep... maybe I'm just imagining things." He softly laughs to himself and went back to bed.

Lisa and Jennie secretly peeped at each other and quietly laughs.

After a few hours, Jisoo woke up and made some noises.

"YAHHH! GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOD MORNINGGGG! It's time to wake up!!!" Jisoo shouted and randomly opens up their blankets.

The three glared at her, "What? What's with that stare? Have you guys forgotten about the luxury meal we planned?" She said and rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeaaah right..." Kai said as he stood up.

Jisoo clapped her hands once, "What are you two waiting for? Go ahead and fix yourselves too!" she said and went straight to the bathroom, "My turn first." she winks.

"Aish, this girl... Don't mind her, let's just go back to sleep.." Jennie said and went back underneath the blanket.

Kai stopped her, "Ah-huh..." he said while gesturing NO with his fingers, "You need to wake up too." and smiled.

"Aishhh...." Jennie said and stood up, her messy hair still makes her look pretty which both Lisa and Kai stared at her beauty. She realized that she's being stared by them, "What?" she fiercely asked the two and they immidiately turned their gaze, "Pshh." she softly laughs.

"W-We're just gonna go take a bath downstairs... Oh, I mean, maybe just me? Since I'm the only guy here." Kai awkwardly said, he felt a bit embarass being caught by Jennie staring at her.

Jennie nodded at him, "You already know where it is, right?"

"Y-Yes.." Kai scratch his back neck, "I'll go ahead now, and you guys too, go take a shower.. you both smelled bad." He jokingly said and quickly went out just before Lisa and Jennie was about to chase him.

He slammed the door closed, Lisa and Jennie stared at each other and laughed.

"This is so funny, we were so close! I thought he's gonna caught us earlier!" Jennie shouted in whisper while laughing.

"Me too, I was really shaking that time, acting to be asleep is so hard!! Luckily we went back here just in time before Kai wokes up... It's an unforgettable moment for me." She smiled.

"What unforgettable moment?" Jisoo interrupt the two and goes out the bathroom with just a white towel rolled up to her body and another one to her hair.

"JISOOOO?!" Jennie shouted seeing Jisoo for just wearing a piece of towel to her body.

Lisa quickly covered her eyes.

"YAH! Lisa! There's no need to cover your eyes! You're not a guy, duh!" Jisoo said as she rolls her eyes.

Lisa laughs, "Oh yeah, thank you for the reminder."

"The heck!" Jennie hysterically laughs, she finds it funny, "You go ahead first, Lisa."

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked before she stood up.

"Yeah, go take a shower, just like what Kai said, you smells so bad now." Jennie laughed.

"WHAT!? Kai said it's you and me, why don't you take a shower too?!" Lisa said with a death stare.

"Hey! You two... stop starting a fight, if you both smell bad now, why don't you just go take a shower together." Jisoo said while focusing on herself to the mirror.

"WHAT?! NO!" Lisa and Jennie said in chorus.

"Oh gosh, please... stop pretending." Jisoo said as she puts mascara on her eyelashes.

Lisa and Jennie stared at each other with their eyes widely opened.

"Just kidding!! Did your heart starts racing? HAHAHA! I don't know what's up between you two, but... dontchu worry, it's just me... Jisoo..." and she did zippered her mouth while Lisa and Jennie were watching her through the mirror, "Go ahead now Lisa.."

Lisa and Jennie looked at each other and softly laughs.

"Alright alright..." Lisa said and went inside the bathroom.

As she went inside, Jennie laid herself down to the bed while smiling.

"Oh hell nah, don't tell me you're in love." Jisoo said and turned herself facing Jennie.

Jennie quickly sat back down, "N-Nooo?" she kept denying herself.

"Jennie, I know you. Stop lying to me bishhh." Jisoo irritatedly said and rolled her eyes.

"I'll tell you when everything's official... but for now, shut your mouth, pleaseeee? You know the situation, right?" Jennie pouts.

"Oh yeah, I know.. there's nothing to worry about that... but promise me!! you'll tell me soon! I wanna hear some teas!" Jisoo said giving warnings to Jennie and continued putting mascara on her eyelashes.

"Yesssss, madam! I will tell you everything soon! You know you're my bestfriend..." Jennie said happily.