10

The night's over, most of them stayed in the bar and already went to their rooms.

I contacted my parents telling them that I'll be staying the night at Jisoo's. They always allow me as long as it's that brat.

"Did they allow you? Of course yes." Jisoo answered to her own question. ╮(‵▽′)╭

I laughed at her while nodding, "You already knew the answer."

"Well. I'm your parents' favorite, soooo...." She confidently said.

"Okay okay... you should get some rest now. You still have lots of customers tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, you're right." She said and laid down on her bed, "What about you?"

I quickly laid down next to her, "Same as you, you made me feel tired waiting!" I shouted and covered myself with the comforter.

"Argh!! Move on! HAHA." She shouted laughing.

"Did you get boys?" I asked and removed the cover.

She looked up while thinking, "Hmm.. I'm not sure..... cause you told them you're my girlfriend!!" She shouted.

"Arrrghhh! MOVE ON!! HAHAHA." I shouted back laughing and quickly stood up from the bed, "I'm just gonna go grab some food and fresh air! Get some rest luv!" I shouted as I closed the door.

I went straight to the kitchen to check for some food available. I took one milk and some bread.

"Argh, this is the easiest to cook." I toasted the breads and puts some butter.

I walked around while eating, "Jisoo's really amazing, she's taking care of the bar real good..."

I should go to the rooms, the view up there might be amazing... also, the building looks really nice now... it's like a huge ship shaped, or it's really inspired to a ship?

I took the elevator and went to the 5th floor where there is a wide balcony that can make you feel like you are really riding on a ship. There are chairs, the view is really good, especially at night, you can see the city lights.

"Haaaaa... it feels so great!!" I said to myself as I sat down to a chair while taking a sip from my milk."

Hmmm, no one's here... it's so quiet, they are all probably sleeping now.

I laid down to the bed chair, while looking at the stars, they are all brightly sparkling, "That star is mine." I said as I pointed at it.

"What's yours?"

I got shocked and jumped from the chair, "Ffffff it!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"You know what, this is your second time!" I said as I held my chest.

"I-I'm really sorry." She said while softly laughs.

"It's fine, we can't do anything about it now."

"I'm still sorry... uhmmm. anyways, what are you doing here? It's already late."

"And what are you doing here? Shouldn't you getting rest by now? Y'all are drunk."

"Well, I'm fine now. I'm not weak like them, haha."

"Wow..." (¬д¬。) I said.

"You didn't answered mine, but I answered yours." She said and looked at me smiling.

I coudn't speak for a second seeing that kind of beauty.

"I--I just wanna go chill and eat.. I felt so hungry sooo... I decided to have milk and bread.... and, go up here for fresh air and a good view."