2

૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა "Waaaaaa!" I quickly sat down on my bed, "Mum! I said I don't wanna go!" I irritatedly said with a childish tone.

"What do you mean no!?!" My mum shouted at me that it looks like she's bursting smokes from her nose, "Ruby Jane!! I know you know you're the next in line to manage the business. You can't fool me now." My mum angrily said.

I laid down again and covered my face with my comforter but my angry mum pulled it, "Muuuuummmmm?!" I irritatedly shouted.

"You're shouting at me now, huh? Gimme your phone, car keys, and your credit card! You're grounded Ruby Jane!" She angrily pointed at me and went towards my coffee table to grab my keys, phone and wallet.

But I'm flash, I quickly ran towards it and grabs everything just before her, "Jennie! Give it to me!" My mum turned into an angry bird, her face turned red.

"Mum, I'm sorry, please let me decide first... bye! See ya! Love you, mum!" I gave her a smooch and went out the house as fast as I could. I'm sure my mum would tell the guards to chase me again.

And once again, I aggressively pressed 6 and threw my phone on the passenger seat, "Jichuuuuhuu." I sounded like a cry baby.

"What happened little nini?" My bestfriend sounded like a caring mother. We can be really childish at times.

"I'm on my way, don't go anywhere."

"I know, I can literally smell you from here."

"Do I need to call you again every time and tell you that I'm coming?"

"It's a joke, dUmBaSs."

I can imagine her face expression while saying that, she's probably rolling her eyes or sighing 

"W-Wait, is this Jisoo?"

"Of course, dumbO!"

"I'm 100% sure you're not Jisoo if you are smart. She's literally a DUMBell!" I quickly ended the call before she can fire back.

I'm sure she's mad right now, she didn't get the chance to fire back, haha! Sorry, not today honey!

I went straight to her bedroom where I saw her doing her hair straightening, "Stop wasting effort, it's not even working on you."

She didn't bothered looking at me, she's embracing her look, "I'm pretty, pretty, pretty savage!"

I acted like I'm going to puke after hearing that, "Pleaseee, ghorl, staaaahp."

She glared at me like it's the end of the world, "You stop, bishh!"

"Woah, spicyyy!" I laughed at her, "Can you try that on me?" but then turned on a serious mode.

She suddenly stopped and gave her full attention on me, "Are you seriously joking?" She laughed.

"Bish, I'm serious!! Just try it on me!" I shouted and pulled my hair down.

"Why? Are you tired being a prince?" She asked and kept laughing.

"You know what? I'm just gonna leave." I rolled my eyes and stomped my feet while walking out the room.

"Alright alright! Come back here feline eyed girl!"

I smirk and went back, "Just do it." And flipped my hair over her face.

"Eww, your hair smells so bad!" she slaps my hair like it's not a hair.

"Are you going to do it or I'll leaveeee?!"

"Fineeee! Calm down!"

My bestfriend did my hair done, it is shiny, soft and longer. It feels so weird but I'm not gonna lie, I look so pretty!

"So ugly." Jisoo said.

"You're so bitter, look at me again, maybe it's just blurry on you. Adjust your vision, dumbo!"

"Nothing changed, it's really ugly." She said seriously, like she's totally telling me it's true.

My eyebrow furrowed, "Don't be shy, give that thing to me and I'll iron your hair down there!" I quickly stood up, and took the iron from her but she luckily dodged me and ran around the room in a fast pace.

"Come here little bish!" I shouted like a hungry wolf while chasing her.

"Jennie!! Stopppppp!" She shouted back while running. Her veins from her neck were showing up, I can see how scared she was even we are just playing around.

It's funny how close we are from each other, we are literally so inseperable. To be honest, I don't know what I'm gonna do if I never met her, she's like a life saver to me... my life would be the worst if it wasn't because of that potato. But well, at first, I don't like her. She's a total bitch, I can't be with someone who's bitchy like that but, what else I'm gonna do? This is in the present, and she will be with me still in the future. She's an annoying brat, but I love her. I would never trade her for anything, we share the same blood now. It's so good to have her as my older sister.