19

LISA's POV

"Heyyy bro, wake up...."

"Hmmm? I'm still sleepy... I-- I can't...."

"It's already seven in the morning, c'mon brooo." Kai said while shaking my body.

"Alright, alright... just give me five minutes..."

"Okay, wish granted!" He said and quickly went down.

Argh, my head hurts....

I closed my eyes again for three minutes.. I can't go back to sleep, I sat down and stretched my body. I only had 3 hours of sleep.... I'll sleep one week straight after this. (罒﹏罒)

I went down the upper bed, and saw Jisoo and Jennie still in deep sleep.

I smiled after seeing and hearing Jennie snoring with her mouth slightly opened... how funny that she complains about Kai's snores when she snore too.

"Pffttt..." I couldn't hold my laughter, I covered my mouth and quickly went outside.

"Why? I slept so late last night, I only have three hours of sleep..." I asked Kai.

"Let's prepare breakfast and plan what we're gonna do today... Remember? we are just going anywhere without any destination.. literally a roadtrip only." He laughed while preparing the things needed for cooking.

"I have no idea about cooking, I can only help you with planning.."

"I already know about that.."

"Pshh." I said while laughing, "Sooo, where do you actually wanna go?"

"I don't know, what does girls like?"

"I'm a girl, but I don't know."

"HAHA! Too bad... just keep on thinking.. you'll come up with something later on."

"What if we just ask them? Maybe they have something on mind that they wanted to go in specific?"

"Are you sure?? What if they start thinking that we didn't planned anything? wouldn't they be disappointed on us?"

"I don't know, but I think they will understand...we both have no ideas what girls likes." I said while opening the windows.

"Alright, let's tell them later when we eat breakfast."

"Yeah yeah, I'm sure they will wake up soon... I hope so... it's better to eat the food you cooked while it's hot."

After a while, Kai's done with the preparation and the two girls woke up just in the right time.

"Oh, hey girls! good morning!" Kai said happily.

"Hey, Kai. What a nice wide smile you have." Jisoo smiled wider.

"Hihi." Kai responded with just a shy laugh.

"Kai prepared breakfast for us, let's eat while it's still hot." I said while moving the chairs for Jisoo and Jennie.

"Thank you." The two said in chorus.

"Sooo, guys.." Kai said while looking at me, and I just nodded at him as a sign.

Jennie and Jisoo staring at him waiting for what he's going to say.

"We will be honest with you, it's okay if you get mad.... Uhhh uhmmm---" Kai looks hesitated to say, he looked at me signing to just tell them what he wanted to say.

I swallowed, "....we really didn't planned anything... like, where we are going... we are just literally on a ride to nowhere.... we are really sorry about that, we have no idea on what you guys wanted to do, soooo.... we are asking you to uhmm, suggest anything you like to do or wherever you want to go.." I awkwardly smiled on them.

The two girls looked at each other, while Kai and I looked at each other. The pressure on here is getting higher, we didn't know what they are feeling right now.

"Literally guys??" Jisoo said with a disappointed on her eyes, "You invited us for this? No organized planning.... at all?"

I looked at Kai, and we both looked at them slowly nodding.

"We are really sorry, we can just go back--" I said but Jisoo cut me off.

"Go back what? I was just asking, HAHA!" Jisoo laughed so loud.

"W-What do you mean?" Kai asked in confusion.

"Haha! Jisoo's just being a bitchy girl." Jennie said while laughing.

"So, you guys are not disappointed? or mad?" I asked.

"Yeah... why would we? We are enjoying the ride, there's no problem at all if we don't have a destination for now. We can just plan it together." Jisoo explained while smiling.

"That's the reason why we are telling the truth now.... we have no idea what you guys want that's why we are telling you this now to help us plan." Kai explained too.

"Next time... just tell us. But it's good that you invited us the first time and made us think like this will be a perfect ride, but you guys just made it memorable..." Jennie said while laughing, she looks so cute what the heckkk. ε٩(๑> ₃ <)7з

"T-Thank you for understanding, we promise to tell you the truth next time... or maybe we should plan it first before we invite you.." I said while scratching my neck.

"No worries!" Jisoo said, "We can just have an organized plan next time, it's okay if we keep it this way for now. We need to go back tonight, we all don't want Jennie's mum to kill all of us, right? haha." she added.

"Oh, yeah, we almost forgot about that..." Kai said.

"It's okay guys, but Jisoo's right, I need to go back home tonight." She widely smiled on us.

"Let's just enjoy the rest of the day!" Kai said happily.

I smiled watching them enjoying the food, I didn't know that both of them won't feel any disappointment... most of the girls we met always feel disappointed when we make little mistakes since they expect too much... but this time, they are so different.. like, they are almost perfect.... for me.

And.... luckily, they didn't noticed whose outfit Jennie's wearing.