12

"Here you go, bro." I handed my sweater to Kai and smiled at him.

"Yoooo, thank you bro! You da best!" He taps my shoulder happily.

pheeew!! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) that was so close!! i hope Kai never finds out....

"By the way bro, have you seen Jennie?"

"Nahh, bro." I answered right away.

"Hopefully she sees me wearing the same sweater, ha-ha!"

"Yeaah... hopefully."

--

Everyone peacefully finished eating their breakfast, and a few of them already checked out the bar.

"Heyyy, Jisoo.. thank you for a perfect accomodation. It was a blast and we had so much fun... we will definitely come back another time." Kai said.

"My pleasure! I'm looking forward to it! See you again!" Jisoo widely smiled and walked them out the bar.

Lisa just smiled at them.

"Anyways, please tell your friend that I had fun too having a little conversation with her, hoping to see her again here." Kai widely smiled, his teeth were sparkling.

Jisoo looked at Lisa and quickly turned her gaze, "Haha-- y-yeah sure!"

Lisa and Kai went to their respective cars, and waved good bye.

"Bro, let's go back here again soon! Thank you!" Kai shouted before he finally enters his car.

"Yeah!" Lisa shouted back.

She sighed as she sat down to her seat, "Kai.... I feel like I don't wanna go back anymore....."

She drove off the bar and continued thinking about the little moments she had with Jennie, from the moment she saw her to the salon and to the moment they spent time together.

"Arghh!" I shook my head to stop thinking about it, "It's nonsense! I don't wanna break our bro rules! Kai's my friend for 8 years now... I'm not gonna do anything stupid to lose such a friend like him... I only have him..."

......

"...but what should I tell him if he asks me to go back?" I sighed, "As long as I don't entertain that girl again, I'm okay with it. Kai should be just confident about himself and be straight with Jennie if he likes her, tell her... not me as their bridge to be together..."

--

"Yaaah! Jennieee!" Jisoo shouted from the other line of the call.

"Argh! My precious ear!! Why are you so loud!"

"Where are you!?"

"I told youuuu! I need to go home, mum's gonna kill me and you know that!"

"Alright, I haven't seen your texts, sooo...."

"Next time, make sure to open and read texts first before you rage me over the call!!"

"Okay okay, girrrlll... but here's a tea foooohhh tuuu--daaaay!"

tsk, that Jisoo-yah is really good at tea's...

"Okay, tell me right away!" I laughed saying that.

"You didn't tell me, two person likes you just for a night..."

"What do you mean two person?"

"The twist there? one guy and one girl."

"The hell you talking about Jisoooo!?"

"Duh! Kai and Lisa!! Stop pretending you didn't knowwwwww... gurl, you're so pretty!"

"I knowwww! But Lisa? Hell nah, she's so cold! And andddd, she's only talking to me because of her friend Kai."

"So you mean, Lisa is just being close to you because of that guy?"

"Hhmm."

"You better just go with the guy then, he looks really good plus, you're going to be a girly girl now."

"Ugh! I don't need a man to be a girl!" I rolled my eyes as I told her.

"Plus! I've seen Kai wearing the same sweater as you! I thinkkk, Kai told her to give it you."

"Huh?" the hell, was that the reason why Lisa looks nervous the time she went up to me to get the sweater back?

"Yeaaah, I think he wanted to make it look like that you both are wearing the same sweater, and when the time that he went closer to you, it will look like a couple sweater..."

"Ehh, stop being an investigator.. stop with this nonsense... I don't have time for boys."

"Noo, have you ever had a girlfriend? No, right?"

"What's withhh youuuu! It's my choice to not have anyone!" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"I think you are just being confused!! I mean, yeah, you like girls but you can still like a guy."

"That's possible but not this time."

"Okay fineee, just come back when you have timeee! Make sure to visit the salon before you go here, I don't want your mum to kill me too, alright!! byee and see ya!" Jisoo quickly ended the call.

tskk, your brain is really something...

but what if she's right tho? arghh, I don't even like Kai... he looks good but, there's no sparks.... he is just like an older brother to me, nothing more, nothing less... but what if, that's just because we only had a short conversation? what if we had more? like, talked more... Ehh, he's shy, that's not gonna happen. And that's better.

eeew, I don't think I can go with guys.... I can't imagine myself dating a guy.

Arghh, Lisaaaaaa! it's all your fault! I think I'm not going to eat mcdonalds for weeks!

I laid down my bed with a force and sighed, "I'm just gonna focus to the salon and live the life like I used to whenever I go to Jisoo's."

-