3

"Your hair so girly, but you have a manly style. You look like Alice but tank build." Jisoo chuckles, it makes me feel irritated. I badly wanna pull her hair!

"Ughh! Stop making fun of me!" I stood up and messed up my hair, "I don't wanna do this." I sighed and laid down on her fluffy pink bed.

She turned off her hair straightener and sat down beside me, "Yah! DumbO! I know it's stressing you out, but, don't you wanna continue running the business? Likeeee, don't you wanna die rich? What if your parents can't do it anymore? Who's gonna do it? No one."

I turned my body facing her, "I don't know, it's hard you know. This is who I am, I can't change in an instant...." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"That's why you have me." Jisoo smiled at me.

"I know..."

"I know you know I'm a savage to you, but.... okayyy, it's eewwy to say this but, you know, I love yah." She sounded so cheesy but korny at the same time.

"Yuuuh!" I mimicked Mimiyuh and giggled.

"I'm always here for you Ruby Jane." She said seriously.

"Yuckk, only mum can call me that, it's too girly." I rolled my eyes and glared at her.

"I know, it's time for you to change girl."

"Let me decide!! I told mum that I need to decide first...."

"Okay, just tell me, alright? You can practice wearing everything from my closet whenever you are here, so you'll get used to wearing it."

She's really serious on helping me, ugh. I hate my life now! Why they can't just accept that this is how I look, act and wear?

Can't I just be like this while managing the business? I don't understand mum.

"What were you thinking?" Jisoo asked me, I was staring blankly in space.

"Uhh-- what do you think why mum wanted me to change before I can manage the business?" I wondered in hell while playing with her furry blanket.

"Hmm. I think she doesn't want a boyish type owner running a business like that, how can someone be able to run a beauty salon if she isn't into it?" She said while rubbing her chin.

I slowly nodded my head, "You have a point there..."

"You know what, your mum's business is really cute and aesthetic, I would totally enjoy managing it."

"Because you're into it. Why don't do just do it for me?"

"Hell nah, I ain't going to work for my bestfriend."

"Duh! Partnership!" I rolled my eyes and threw her a pillow.

"Ouch! DumBo!" She threw the pillow back at me.

"Arrgh!" I aggressively threw two of her pillows.

"BIIISHHHH!" She turned into an angry bird like how mum did.

"Ooops!" Luckily, I got out from her bed just before she can hit me. I ran out from her house and hopped on my car, "See yaaaaa bih! Gotta go!" I shouted at her looking like a mad man to her front door.

She puts up her right hand and gave me an F sign. "Oh gosh, you really wanna go to hell." I whispered to myself and laughed.

I drove back to the salon without telling my mum, she would probably be surprised seeing me there without her forcing me to go.

As I was parking my car, I realized that my hair were still straight and pretty, "Oh sht. My hair. Ugghh!"

I tried looking for my black plain pony tail, it wasn't on my wrist, not even on my bag or pocket, "FFFFFF! I left my one and only baby pony tail!" uuuWaaaa

I don't have a choice, I even left my black hat. I'm effin mad on myself right nOOooOw!!

I walked to the salon with my hair down, crossed arms and a poker bitch face.

The employees were staring at me with their jawdropped, but I didn't mind them

I gave a death stare to one of the guards, and they all saw that so they turned away their eyes from me.

I smirked and continued walking, I heard a nice and gentle voice.

"Rubyyy Jane, you're here.." It was my mum, when did she changed her high pitch voice like she's always angry?

"Oh, hey mum." I said and smiled.

She leaned closer to me with a serious mad face, "Did you made up your mind?" and quickly stood up straight and smiled again like she didn't whispered anything.

I looked at her, "No." while shooking my head.

She gave me death stare, like what I did earlier, it's where I got it from.

"Ruby Jane!" She shouted in whisper but the others were looking, so she had to act nice again.

I know my mum is a badass bitch too, but she's really a nice and best mum for me. She's only doing this for my future.

"Muuum, give me more time, please." I whispered to her while pouting.

Her eyebrow furrows, she looked at fe from head to toe and raised her left eyebrow, "You a lucky cow."

"YES!" I whispered in success.

"But you have to stay here, see what we does, and give your opinions. You need to learn Ruby Jane."

I nodded, "Alright, madam." I smiled and she smiled back, she's the cutest mum!

"For you to know Ms. Little madam, this is our 26th branch around Korea. We probably gonna have more, you gonna have a lot of work to do.... and I worked hard for this, please don't waste it.." she said while we walked around.

I slowly nodded my head, oh sht. it sounded like i have no other choice but to say yes.

The day ended, it's really tiring but whenever I look at my mum, she look so happy and energetic. That's where I realized that no matter how hard it gets, but if you're doing something you truly love, you'll never get tired from doing it.