7

"Hey, Jichuu. You look busy today." I said as I sat down on a couch.

"Yep, I'm expecting a lot of customers today." She said while adding some fancy stuff and designs around the bar.

"Why?" I asked.

"A celebrity decided to celebrate his birthday here..."

"Ohhhh..." I said while slowly nodding my head, "Can I stay here?!"

"Why!!? All you do is finding pretty girls!" Jisoo shouted at me and rolled her eyes.

I chuckled, "You really know me."

"As if you never do that everytime you're here." She kept rolling her eyes.

"Erm! Nothing can stop me." I said and laughed.

"Fine, do whatever you want."

I stood up and puts my right hand onto her shoulder, "That's my Jichu!" and gave her a quick smooch on her cheek.

"EEEWWWWW!!!!!!"

I quickly let go of her like flash and laughed.

"You're so disgusting Jennie Kim!!" She said while aggressively wiping her cheek.

"Tss! Stop pretending, I know you like it!" I laughed louder.

"EEEWWW!! I'd rather die than liking you kissing me on the cheek.." Jisoo acted like she wanted to puke.

"Wow!! Is that how you dislike me!?"

"Ghorl! I like getting kissed, but not by you!!! If you're going to do that again, I'll make sure, you're gonna taste hell." She smirked at me.

"Theee ffffff! Are you Michelle??? ..... 'cause you're really a monster from hell!!!" I sang.

"You know what, get out of my sight!" Jisoo shouted.

"Why?? Don't you wanna see an angel right in front of you?" I kept on teasing her. :p

"Arghhhh!!" She irritatedly shouted.

I ran quickly to her room and laid down to her bed, I can hear her sighing just before I closed the door. She really felt irritated, haha. I feel relieved! I love making her mad.

I stayed and waited her to her bedroom, it was quite boring but I managed to keep myself entertained from surfing online. I tried browsing some outfit ideas for a girly type, I cringed.

Jisoo slammed opened the door, "Hey you! It's your time to shine! Guests are slowly filling my bar... get ready with your eyes, it would feel tired looking around for hot girls. They are too many!"

I jump out from her bed, "Really?! Oh goshh, I need to get myself ready!"

"Just kidding, they are all boys."

"Fffffff it!!" I stomped my feet too hard, "Why do you have to be like that!!"

"That's your pay back! You pissed me earlier, right?! HA-HA!" She hysterically laughed.

"I hate you!! I waited here for nothing!!"

"No, you didn't... let's try and look for hot and handsome guys!" Jisoo pulled me through my left arm.

"Y-Yuck!!" I shouted as she pulls me, "Heyyy, stahhhppp! Someone!! Help!!"

She continued laughing, "Just try.." she said calmly.

"Ugh! I hate it here." I whispered as I rolled my eyes. I sat down to one of the tables to the corner.

"Just look around... I'm sure you'll atleast have an interest to one of them." Jisoo said and left, "I'll be back!"

"Nyenye." I said and rolled my eyes, "Biiishhh." I added.

But well, I tried looking around.. finding hot and handsome guys she say...

they are all handsome, but they aren't my type.. How I wish they brought some hot girls with them...

Aaaahhhh!! I want a girlfriend!!

Justt kidding, I want lot of girls! Ha-Ha!

"Hey." A guy said which made me came back to my senses.

"Oh. hey?"

"Were you waiting for someone?

"Yep, my bodyguard."

"Oh, I see... do you mind sharing your seat?"

"Nah, you can sit."

He sat down smiling, he looks good in a suit tho.

"Thanks... I-I just need some space from there." He pointed the table where his friends at.

I looked at it and looked back at him, "Why? aren't you having fun?"

"It was too noisy... To be honest, I don't really like partying, but... I still enjoy being with them." He said and took a sip from his bottle.

"Oh, I understand. Sometimes, I'm like you. I prefer peace, but sometimes I'm too loud. Haha." I laughed like a girl, oh gosh.

"Well.. it always depends on our moods---"

"HEYY!" A girl shouting from the distance.

We both looked from her direction.

"Was that a friend of yours?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah, looks like they are looking for me."

"You should go back, they missed you already."

He softly laughs, "Maybe."

He stood up and the girl ran quickly towards my table.

"Hey, you didn't told me you have a date here." She jokingly said.

I wasn't paying attention to her because I was looking at my phone, I quickly looked up at them when I heard her saying about the date.

"What?! NO!" I defensively shouted, "Ohhh." I said as soon as I saw the girl's face.

"Were you the girl from that salon?" She asked, she remembered me since I'm still wearing the same outfit.

I nodded in response.

"You knew each other?" The guy asked.

"No, we just saw each other from the salon." I quickly answered.

"What a coincidence!" He said and laughed.

I awkwardly laughs, "I-I'm gonna go back and find my bodyguard."

"Aww, alright. Sure, have fun!" He said.

"Oh man, let's just go and find pretty ladies." She said to the guy.

I still can hear them, I activated my ear to hear conversations. Hekhek. plus I slowed down walking.

"Wasn't she pretty?" He asked.

"Yeah, she does. But don't you see it? I'm sure she likes pretty girls too.. I can sense her."

"What the hell, some girls can wear something boyi--."

I coudn't hear them now, they are too far. Oh shiiiii- I wanna talk to them! Why did I leave in the first place?!

I facepalm myself after realizing it.

Arghhh! This was my chance!