8

"Yaaah! Where are you going!?" Jisoo shouted at me, I saw her walking towards me.

"Oh, Jisoo, when that coming back you were saying? If I'm not going to find you, you're not going to remember that you left an angel to a corner table!" I sighed and rolled my eyes, I even crossed my arms.

"Ah shoot, I'm sorry Nini, I was busy entertaining the celebrities... ya knowwww."

"It's alright, I guess I'll just bring your laptop and go back there to play." I deeply sighed before I continued walking.

"I'll come back to your table later!" She shouted at my back.

"K." I whispered.

I went to her bedroom to get her laptop, I quickly grabbed it and went back to the table. Everyone is having fun, others are getting drunk. Aaaah, how I wish I do too!!! What an unlucky cow, no girls for tonight!!

I hope, she'll approach me again. T_T How can you... how can you not like someone like me? Is she blind?! TT__TT

I shook my head to clear my mind, I sat down facing the wall to stop myself getting insecured to them. I clicked a game to keep myself entertained.

*Pew pew pew* The sounds makes me laugh, it's too cute. Jisoo's games are the best, it's weird but, I enjoyed playing it. Haha!

"What are you playing?"

I jump out of the chair, "FFFFFF!! You scared me! I thought my soul left my world!" I said while my eyes were closed, I deeply sighed as I held my chest.

"Oh, HAHA, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." She held my shoulder to help me calm.

I looked at her and saw her again, "What the hell" I whispered, I quickly look back to the laptop, I can feel myself from blushing, "Shttt." I whispered again.

"Hey, are you okay? I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you." She softly laughs.

"Yeah, it's okay! No worries!" I said while not looking at her even a single time.

"Can I join you here?"

My ears felt bigger, did I heard her right?

I looked at her and nodded.

She quickly sat down to one of the chairs, "Why are you alone?"

"Uh-- I was waiting for my bestfriend..." I shortly answered.

"Was that the bodyguard you were saying?"

"Oh!" I laughed, "Yeah."

She laughed louder, "That's funny. Where is she?"

I pointed the counter where Jisoo is at.

"The owner!?"

I nodded.

"That's cool! But why are you here, instead of being there?"

"Ehhh, I just prefer to be here for now."

"Ahh, I see... Uhh, I just wanna ask, if you don't mind.... what's your name?"

oh gosh, oh gosh, did I heard her right? why do I feel like I'm getting deaf?

I smirked while thinking that,

"Pardon? I'm sorry the music is too loud."

"May I know your name?"

"Oh, my name's Jennie... Jennie Kim."

"WHAT!? So.... Soooo, you were the owner's daughter of the salon?!" She was so shocked, she felt so hype knowing it.