6

"What the heal...." I whispered, my eyes widens in shock.

Why is she so handsome?! What the fffff--- My brain panicked. I couldn't even look away from her.

Then I looked at the girl beside her, and why the hell you still look pretty with short hair?

I looked again at the girl that wants a new hair color, why are you confusing me right now?!

Why the hell do they have to sit beside each other and it makes me feel confused about myself!!! Oh Jisooschrist, please do help me.... TT^TT

What am I gonna do!? I closed my eyes, and did the eenie meenie miny moe while pointing at the two girls but not that too obvious.

"Eenie, meenie, miny, moe, who should I choose from these girls? The handsome one or the pretty one? I-- Choose-- Y--"

"Miss Jennie, are you alright?" I suddenly heard a voice mentioning my name.

I got shocked so I immediately opened my eyes, "Yeah, I'm alright." I said in a nice tone, goshhh, I was about to finish my eenie meenie... this is stressing me out!

"Go, get back to work... I was just trying to think." I immediately said in defense so she won't ask anymore.

"Yes boss. I just need to get the hair color from here." She said as she took the boxes of hair color.

I slowly nodded at her then I looked back again to the girl that wanted a new hair color but I didn't expect that she was looking to our direction too.

My eyes widens but I quickly looked away, pretending that I was just looking around. What the hell girl, why are you looking at me. Don't tell me you like me? I look handsome today. I'm really confident about myself, thinking that every girls likes me.

Ohhh, fffff-- but she looked handsome too. I don't think it will look good if we ever dated. I suddenly realized.

I started imagining things how it would look when we are together somewhere. Eeew, it doesn't suit. We both will look handsome.

Maybe that's just her style for today? Maybe her style depends on her mood. Unlike me, this is my natural and only style since I ever came out from my mother's cave.

I really tried to convince myself that she can be girly too, and if so, I would totally start hitting on her. It feels different the first time I saw her from the mirror, she has this charisma that when everyone stare at her, they will start imagining things doing some stuff with her. Am I really thinking about these things?!

"Miss Jennie? Why are you so red? Are you really okay?" Our hairdresser asked me once again.

"It's none of your business!" I rolled my eyes, and quickly took a glimpse to the girl.

The employee smirked at me and leaned closer to me, "Don't tell me you like that girl." She said while gesturing her eyes pointing to the girl.

I gave her a death stare, "No." I said in a serious tone.

"Hmm.... do you wanna know her nameeeee?" she whispered.

"What the fffff..... stop it..." I shouted in whisper.

"Are youuuu sureeee? There's no turning backkkk...." She slowly walks out infront me while staring at me. She's really trying to make me say yes.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Fine!" I shouted in whisper and crossed my arms.

"Alright.." She winked at me, and walked towards the girl.

"Oh hell nahhh." I said to myself in disappointment.

The employee walked back towards me with a smile in her face.

"You're not gonna believe this, her name is Jenny too. It's just her's ends with y." She hysterically laughed.

I facepalmed myself.

She leaned closer to my ear, "She said you look attractive." She kept on laughing, "But I don't think it will be a good thing because if you started dating, it will be hard for you to know who they were calling from the both of you... was it suppose to be, hey Jennie that ends with ie! or... or... hey Jenny that ends with y!" she laughed so hard that everyone looked at us.

I don't know what to do if I should laugh or not because she made me mad and happy at the same time, "Bishh." I whispered.

"Enough, I'm leaving now." I said seriously.

"Don't you wanna get her number?"

"Nahh." I said while walking away.

I walked out the salon like a mafia boss, I like it when my hair swings when I walk confidently.

"I should get a new car, the shiny and black one." I said to myself as I open my car door.

I sighed as I sit down, "Guess I'll just go to my bestfriend's house again."