30

After an hour, Jennie, Jisoo and Kai went back to where Lisa stayed. They have bought and got their prizes. They were all wearing a big smile while walking closer to Lisa.

"Nice smile you guys have there!" Lisa said as she stood up.

"Oh yeah, of course. Are we suppose to be sad after getting all these stuff for free?" Jisoo chuckled.

"As if you guys can never afford those..." Lisa said and walked near Kai and puts her arm around his shoulder, "Let's go! It's getting dark now. We should bring these girls safely back to their home."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot that it's time to part ways. HAHA! We don't live to Jennie's house... as of now?? Just kidding!" Kai said laughing while scratching his head.

Jisoo and Jennie laughed and they all went back to the car. Lisa drove this time and went to Jisoo's bar first and to Jennie's home after.

"Thank you guys, Jisoo and I enjoyed." Jennie said as she took the keys from Lisa.

"We did enjoyed too." Kai said while smiling, "Tell your mum and dad that we enjoyed their company too... we hope that they trust us now.." He added.

"I'm sure they do now." Lisa said and smiled.

"Yeah, don't worry... Uhhmm, it's getting late now guys, you better go off now. Today is a tiring day but I really really enjoyed!" Jennie smiled until her eyes disappeared.

"Alright, let's go.." Kai said and they left.

Jennie went straight to her room to wash up and quickly went to her bed.

"Aaaahhh!! What an amazing day!!" She said while smiling, "Hmmm... I wonder what Lisa's doing right now.... should I message her??" Jennie said to herself while holding her phone onto her chest.

Her phone dings, "Hey? What are you up to?"

"Kai?" She said, "I thought it was Lisa...." she pouted.

Nothing, just laying here on my bed... got really tired. What about you? :)
- JENNIE

Just the same, hehe. Are you happy?
-KAI

Very very happy! Thank you guys for being our friends!
-JENNIE

I didn't expect to have such a pretty and simple friends like you and Jisoo... I hope we will get along more.... also to get to know more about each other. ^__^
-KAI

Oh yeaaah... of course we will! :)
-JENNIE

*DINGGGG!!*

"Oh, another notification... I wonder who is it this time..." Jennie said to herself.

Hey, are you still awake? :>
-LISA

"It's Lisa! OMGGG!" Jennie suddenly sat down on her bed and quickly replies to Lisa's message.

Yes, yess... what about you? why are you still awake? Are you not tired yet?
-JENNIE

I do, but... I just wanna talk to you for awhile before I go to bed. :) You can't sleep? or not yet tired?
-LISA

*DIIIINGGGG!*

You should go to sleep now Jennie...
-KAI