36

LISA's POV

What a great day to start! I'm so excited to go to that Island, seems really great based on how Jennie reacts knowing that I got it as a prize. I softly chuckled thinking that.

I just arrived at our meeting place, and I've been calling Jennie multiple times. I thought she's gonna be here first since this one is just around the corner from their house. Hmm, is she packing too much? I hope not, it's just a one night stay.

I sat down to the chair since she's been taking too long, I hope she's okay.. she's not even texting and answering my calls.... should I just go to their house?

As I finally decided and did a few steps, I saw Jisoo running towards me, I waved my hand at her, "Hey! Jisoo! Where's Jennie!?" I shouted.

She deeply took a deep breathe, "J-Jennie...." she said while leaning onto her knees.

"What!? What's with Jennie!? Is she hurt!?" I shouted, I don't know what to do.

She shook her head off and I sighed in relief, "Where is she?"

"S-She's leaving..."

"She's coming here now?"

"Nooooo!"

"Then what?! What do you mean Jisoo?! I don't understand you."

Jisoo stood up straight and deeply inhales, "Jennie's leaving to the U.S, and she's already in the airport..."

"WHAT!? Why are just saying this to me now?! Let's go and get her!!"

Jisoo held my arm to stop me, "No... you can't do anything about it..."

"Huh? W-Why?" I asked in confusion, I can't really understand what's going on, "We just planned to go to the island and now she's suddenly leaving me here? Is she out of her mind?"

"No, Lisa... no..." Jisoo still hardly breathing, and I heard a steps behind us.

I turned myself, and I saw Jennie's mum, "H-Hel--" I got cut off by her.

"Stop looking for Jennie, she left and she's already on her flight... she's not gonna come back anymore so don't expect for her from now on... She left because she doesn't wanna be here anymore... She chose to manage a new branch in the U.S than here. Now, stop asking Jisoo too." She said with her arms crossed and turned to her back.

"Jisoo, I don't unders--" I got cut off again.

"Jisoo, what are you standing there? Let's go." Jennie's mum said with her eyebrow raised, Jisoo quickly followed her with a sadness to her face.

I can't understand anything... I can't understand them... what's really going on???

I was left behind, standing here all alone with my luggage... and ring as promise that we will stay friends as long as we can...

Jennie... where are you? why are you suddenly doing this?

I tried calling her and messaging her but no response from her... I went back to my house, all dark and alone.

I'm still figuring out what might her reasons be to just leave me behind after all the moments we had together.... I know Jennie would never do this... but why? Why did you just leave with at least telling me the reason why? I'll understand... but you chose to just leave...

A tear fell down on my cheek, I couldn't figure it out... I've been overthinking since morning, and it's already dark outside...

I even forgot to eat, but I don't feel hungry.

I took out the promise ring and stare at it, "This will really look good on you... everything really suits you..." I whispered smiling with tears falling down, "Why does it hurts me so much?? Why? Jennie.... Why?" I started sobbing, and looked around... all I can see is you.

Your gummy smile that I love seeing the most, your feline eyes that made you so attractive, and those silly things that you do that makes me so happy...

"Jennie, please come back... I wanna hear your explanation..."

---

day 2

My eyes' so pluffy, I've been crying all day long as if we are in a relationship.... Jennieyahh, can I call again? We can surpass that 10 hours call...

day 5

I'm getting skinny. I can't cook, remember? All I eat is from those fast foods and restaurant, aren't you gonna take care of me and cook a soup for me?

day 10

I also don't have any communication with Jisoo, how can I even have a communication with Jennie?

Kai, I think I need you but... I know you're busy and doing all well with your business.

day 15

Mum... dad... can you just pick me up here? I'm tired overthinking about a girl that just left me without saying anything...

day 30....

day 50.....

and sooo on, til it's been a year....

I decided to finally end everything, I still love you, care about you and miss you.... but, I did came here in Korea to be independent, and learn things with my own.... why would I let myself get devoured?

I know you are just over there... around the world, no matter where it is, we are still under the same stars, right?

I'll be fine, Jennie...